Documents & Publications - Environmental Health
- Contaminated Land Inspection Strategy (Mar 10 2005 18:50)
Clackmannanshire Council published Contaminated Land Strategy which outlined how it would implement the statutory regime. This document is a review and update of that strategy.
- Food Law Enforcement Policy (Feb 2 2005 11:13)
This policy ensures the comprehensive and consistent enforcement of Food Law within Clackmannanshire in line with the relevant Food Safety Act Codes of Practice.
- Food Poisoning Information Sheets (Feb 10 2005 10:11)
These sheets provide information about potential causes of food poisoning and how to avoid them.
- Funeral List (Jan 18 2012 15:02)
Details of all funerals arranged through the Burial and Cremation (Scotland) Act 2016 and the previous National Assistance Act 1948
- Preventing Cross Contamination in your food business leaflet (Jun 7 2013 14:49)
This guidance leaflet is based upon the text of the latest version of the Food Standards Agency�s CookSafe manual and has been produced by Clackmannanshire Council to inform Food Business Operators (FBOs) of
the ways in which they can help to keep
- Register of HMOs (Apr 29 2013 15:23)
Current Register of Houses in Multiple Occupation within Clackmannanshire