Documents & Publications - Policy documents
- A Film Charter for Clackmannanshire (Nov 4 2004 15:21)
Through working with established partnership agencies the Council aims to ensure a warm welcome for film makers.
- Adult Services Privacy Statement (Jun 11 2018 13:23)
Details on how the council handle your personal information.
- Anti-Bullying Policy (Jun 15 2009 15:04)
This policy outlines the principles that should underpin educational establishments' practices in response to bullying behaviour amongst children and young people. The term 'establishment' includes early years through to secondary stages.
- Armed Forces Covenant (Sep 3 2020 15:28)
Covenant document for Clackmannanshire Council
- Clackmannanshire and Stirling Integration Joint Board Complaints Handling Procedure (Jul 5 2017 15:40)
Clackmannanshire and Stirling Integration Joint Board Complaints Handling Procedure
- Clackmannanshire Council Housing Allocations Policy (Jul 25 2012 12:39)
This policy has been developed to comply with current legislation, using guidance and best practice from the Scottish Government and the Chartered Institute of Housing.
- Clackmannanshire Council's Complaints Handling Procedure (Sep 19 2012 8:15)
Clackmannanshire Council's Complaints Handling Procedure
- Clackmannanshire Licensing Board Equalities Scheme (Mar 7 2008 9:40)
Clackmannanshire Licensing Board Equalities Scheme
- Clackmannanshire Licensing Board Publication Scheme (Mar 3 2005 15:19)
The aim of this Publication Scheme is to explain the Licensing information Clackmannanshire Council makes available to the public.
- Code of Conduct for Councillors (Dec 20 2004 16:10)
This Code applies to every member of a local authority in Scotland. It is the responsibility of Councillors to make sure that they are familiar with, and that their actions comply with, its provisions.
- Code of practice for filming in Clackmannanshire (Nov 4 2004 15:54)
A code of practice for production companies wishing to film on location in Clackmannanshire.
- Conditions of let - football pitches (May 25 2010 8:47)
Conditions of let for Clackmannanshire Council football pitches.
- Contract Standing Orders (Apr 26 2005 8:52)
Contract Standing Orders (CSO)
- Corporate Procurement Process (Dec 7 2011 11:50)
Corporate Procurement Process / Policy "The Procurement Journey"
- Customer Charter (Apr 21 2010 13:59)
- Data Protection Policy (May 24 2018 12:38)
Data Protection Policy
- DB/06/08 (Apr 22 2008 14:45)
Dangerous building notification
- DB/19/07 (Apr 22 2008 14:30)
Dangerous building notification
- Employment Information and Gender Pay Gap (Apr 30 2013 14:28)
The Council has a statutory duty to publish information to show how well they are fulfilling their duties as an employer, in relation to equalities.
- Equal Pay Statement (Apr 30 2013 14:16)
Clackmannanshire Council is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a policy of equal opportunity in employment and will treat all staff fairly
- Food Safety Enforcement Policy (Feb 2 2005 11:13)
This documented policy ensures the comprehensive and consistent enforcement of Food Safety, Food Standards and Feeding Stuffs within Clackmannanshire in line with the relevant Food Safety Act Codes of Practice.
- Football pitch booking conditions (Nov 28 2008 15:20)
Conditions of let
- Forth Valley Inter Agency Adult Support and Protection Guidance and Procedures (Oct 22 2009 15:03)
Forth Valley Guidance and Procedures for the Protection of Adults at Risk
- Guidance on Home Education (Jun 20 2017 15:18)
Information about opting to home education in Clackmannanshire
- H&SCP Short Breaks Services Statement (Dec 20 2018 16:06)
Joint Short Breaks Services Statement for local carers and cared for people
- ICT Acceptable Use Policy (Aug 19 2015 14:04)
Acceptable use policy for Public Access Computers in Clackmannanshire
- Local Transport Strategy (Aug 18 2014 9:46)
Local Transport Strategy
- Lost Stray Dog Charges (Apr 23 2013 13:46)
List of Charges for Bandeath Rescue Centre
- Mainstreaming Equality and Diversity (Apr 30 2013 14:13)
This report sets out what the Council will do to further improve its outcomes on
equality and diversity in Clackmannanshire.
- Managing Unacceptable Behaviour Policy (Aug 20 2015 10:07)
This policy sets out our approach to managing customers where customer actions or
behaviour are considered unacceptable and are either having an impact on our staff or their ability to provide a consistent level of service to other customers.
- Planning Enforcement Charter (Oct 5 2011 8:56)
The Council's Planning Enforcement Charter
- Register of HMOs (Apr 29 2013 15:23)
Current Register of all Houses in Multiple Occupation Within Clackmannanshire
- Road Safety Inspection Standards (Jul 30 2014 10:31)
Roads safety inspections & standards policy
- SAN 14 - Managing Waste in Housing and Commercial Developments (Mar 8 2005 15:20)
This Advice Note provides guidance on the incorporation of waste management facilities into new developments in the Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling Council areas covered by the Forth Valley Area Waste Plan.
- Scheme of Delegation (Jun 2 2008 13:04)
Scheme of Delegation to delegate duties and responsibilities to committees, subcommittees and offers.
- Standing Orders (Nov 23 2004 16:41)
Clackmannanshire Council's Standing Orders - Updated June 2020.
- Statement of Licensing Policy (Nov 28 2007 10:43)
This Statement fulfils the statutory requirement for Clackmannanshire Licensing Board
- Street Lighting Policy (Aug 28 2012 11:16)
Street Lighting Policy Document
- Tenancy Management Team - Estates and Common Area Standards (Feb 12 2010 16:39)
Tenancy Management Team - Estates and Common Area Standards
- Terms and Conditions for Orders and Contracts (Feb 16 2005 16:31)
Clackmannanshire Councils Terms and Conditions that apply to ALL Orders & Contracts as a Minimum requirement.
- Tourist Signposting Policy (Jan 31 2005 14:10)
Clackmannanshire Council as Roads Authority has prepared the following policy and procedures, which are designed to be sensitive to the needs of local tourism while not compromising the needs of local road safety, traffic management or amenity.
- Traffic Data Collection Policy (Jun 8 2016 12:21)
Traffic Data Collection Policy
- Volunteers in Schools and Nurseries Policy (Oct 17 2019 9:43)
Guidance for head teachers, establishment managers and volunteers on recruitment, roles and support for parent and community volunteers.
- Winter Service for Roads and Footways Policy and Procedures (Oct 16 2012 13:21)
Winter Service is carried out to ensure, as far as possible, the safe movement of all road users, both vehicular and pedestrian, while minimising the effects on the environment. It is economically significant because of the delays that bad weathe