Documents & Publications - Consultation documents
- Broadband Survey Results (May 8 2012 9:55)
Stirling and Clackmannanshire Councils conducted an online survey between August 2011 and February 2012 to gather evidence on
broadband download and upload speeds by geography, information on how broadband is used, and information on any current is
- Budget 2016/17 Business Cases (Nov 24 2015 14:02)
Business cases to accompany Budget 2016/17 consultation.
- College Parking on Devon Road Consultation Letter and Drawing (Oct 31 2011 17:32)
College Parking on Devon Road Consultation Letter and Drawing
- Community Council boundary maps (Mar 14 2011 16:14)
Community Council boundary maps
- Consultation documents on Proposed Traffic Calming, Fearns Road, Forestmill (Jul 12 2011 10:41)
Consultation documents on Proposed Traffic Calming, Fearns Road, Forestmill
- Consultation letter re changes to parking restrictions on Mill St & Drysdale St, Alloa (Oct 1 2012 15:23)
Letter to residents detailing proposed changes to parking restrictions on Mill Street and Drysdale Street, Alloa
- Core Paths Plan Strategic Environmental Assessment (Jul 9 2008 11:12)
The Strategic Environmental Assessment produced for the Final Draft Core Paths Plan.
- Equality Impact Assessments - Budget 2019/20 (Jan 9 2019 11:55)
Equality Impact Assessments (EQIA) document relating to the 2019/20 budget proposals
- Fairfield Traffic Managment Consultation (Sep 30 2011 10:15)
Fairfield Traffic Managment Consultation
- Financial Business Plan for Housing 2013-2018, Rent Consultation (Mar 20 2013 11:04)
We previously set rent levels to cover delivery on your priorities in 2007, but we have delivered savings and reduced borrowing since the last Business Plan was finalised. This has enabled us to review rent levels, which is why we are asking you for
- Letter and plan to residents showing proposed loading bays, Bridge St, Dollar (May 11 2012 15:28)
Proposal to extend the loading / parking bay to the full length of the footway to allow short term parking for shop customers and space for deliveries.
- Private Housing Assistance Scheme (Feb 2 2010 15:06)
Private Housing Assistance Scheme
- Proposed Scale of Taxi Fares - Dec 2018 (Oct 29 2018 14:51)
CIVIC GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT 1982
PROPOSED SCALE OF TAXI FARES
- Received submissions for the consultation (Oct 8 2018 12:56)
received submissions for the consultation
- Sauchie Main Street - Environmental Improvement Proposals (May 14 2013 10:35)
The Council agreed in February 2013 to invest £1 million over the next 7 years in the village and small town centre initiative which will improve main streets across Clackmannanshire. It was agreed that Sauchie would be the first recipient of this in
- Scheme for the Establishment of Community Councils (Mar 14 2011 14:33)
Document detailing establishment of a Community Council in Clackmannanshire adopted 14th April 2018.
- Scheme for the Establishment of Community Councils - Public Feedback (Sep 28 2011 14:31)
Public Feedback July/August 2011
- Social Housing in Scotland Consultation Response (Jul 3 2012 10:14)
Clackmannanshire Council's response to consultation.
- Taxi Unmet Demand Survey (Feb 15 2016 12:02)
Taxi Unmet Demand Survey
- Zero Waste Strategy 2012-2022 - Joint Main Issues Paper & Environmental Report (May 23 2012 10:31)
The purpose of the Main Issues Paper is to consult with key stakeholders at an early stage in the development of a new Zero Waste Strategy for the Council.