Documents & Publications - Leaflets
- 30 Graded Walks Within 30 Miles Of Clackmannanshire (Jul 10 2012 13:53)
These walks were originally published in booklet format by the Clackmannanshire Ramblers in booklet format in 2006 and 2009. Instead of printing another edition the walks have been made freely available for download.
- A Guide to Coordinated Support Plans (Nov 20 2017 15:02)
A CSP is a legal document. It aims to co-ordinate the support that a child
or young person receives from different services.
- Accessibility Within A Dwelling (Apr 16 2009 15:33)
Building Regulation Guidance on Accessibility Within a Dwelling.
- Active Travel (Nov 16 2009 13:50)
Get Active - Go Green
Active Travel Booklet
- Adoption in Clackmannanshire - information leaflets (Apr 29 2009 11:16)
Adoption in Clackmannanshire - information leaflets
- Adult Support and Protection leaflets (Nov 28 2017 9:09)
Guidance for adults who require
support and protection should they suffer any kind of harm, whether that be physical, psychological, sexual, financial harm or neglect.
- Andy Scott Public Art Trail leaflet (Mar 27 2012 14:50)
Information on Andy Scott's sculptures throughout Clackmannanshire
- Biodiversity Walks (Jun 24 2015 8:43)
Various walks throughout Clackmannanshire
- Brief guide to Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011 (Nov 6 2012 11:58)
A Brief Guide to the Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011for Clackmannanshire Council.
- Business Continuity in the Community (Jan 24 2006 15:10)
A guide to business continuity planning for local businesses describing basic information required to prepare for and recover from an incident and/or disruption.
- Carbon Footprint - Treading Lightly booklet (Oct 1 2009 10:36)
Carbon Footprint - Treading Lightly booklet
- Child and Adult Protection information leaflets (Apr 7 2020 9:12)
Leaflets providing information on sources of help
- Child Protection - it's everyone's responsibility (Dec 12 2005 15:43)
Leaflet detailing the steps to take if you are worried that a child may be harmed or neglected.
- Child Protection Case Conference - information leaflets (Apr 28 2009 12:48)
Child Protection Case Conference - informaion leaflets
- Clackmannanshire Business Support Partnership (Apr 15 2020 10:49)
Leaflet with business support contacts
- Clacksfirst BID Renewal Ballot Result (Mar 29 2018 13:41)
Results for Clacksfirst BID Renewal Ballot
- Class Organisation - information for parents (Jun 18 2013 15:30)
Information on how classes are organised in Clackmannanshire
- Classic Wedding Venues (Oct 18 2012 16:51)
Civic halls in Clackmannanshire suitable for holding wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Council Tax booklet (Mar 12 2019 8:48)
Information about how your council tax.
- Counselling in Schools Service (Feb 1 2021 13:54)
Information leaflet on counselling service in schools
- DB/18/05 (Apr 22 2008 9:56)
Dangerous building notification
- DIAGEO Safety Advice for the Community (Feb 9 2006 10:57)
Public information leaflets providing advice and information on their "Public Warning Siren" system at each of their sites in Clackmannanshire
- Doing Business with Clackmannanshire Council - A Suppliers' Guide (Nov 22 2011 14:35)
A guide for those wishing to tender for the supply of goods, works and services to Clackmannanshire Council.
- Easy Read stories for COVID-19 experiences (Apr 8 2020 13:24)
Easy read scenarios
- eBook download and set-up guides (Jan 23 2017 14:59)
Guide on how to download eBooks
- Education Maintenance Allowance (Jun 29 2021 10:44)
Information and guidance on applying for the EMA
- Emergency Planning Unit (Jan 17 2006 12:30)
Tri-fold leaflet explaining the role of the unit
- Employability Services Guide (Jan 12 2017 10:41)
A brief guide to services available
- EU Settlement Scheme information documents (Apr 24 2019 7:42)
Information documents from HM Government
- Fair Work Incentive Factsheet (Jun 3 2021 10:54)
Factsheet with information about this employer recruitment incentive
- Forthbank Recycling Centre location map (Aug 1 2006 13:52)
Location map of Forthbank Recycling Centre
- Garden Aid Service (Nov 26 2013 16:27)
This service is provided for tenants who are elderly or disabled, who do not have any able bodied person living with them who could tend to the garden. The contract will run from April to September.
- Golfing in and around Clackmannanshire (Mar 13 2015 15:54)
Information about golf courses in and around Clackmannanshire
- Good Practice Advice (Feb 17 2009 14:31)
Good Practice Advice for Developing Transport Assessments and Travel Plans.
- Heating systems explained (Oct 23 2017 13:29)
Summary information about home heating systems
- Housing Improvements programme information booklets (Mar 3 2010 10:35)
Housing Improvements booklets
- Information about Fostering booklet (Apr 27 2017 8:51)
Booklet explaining the process of becoming a foster carer.
- Interested in adoption? Information pack (Dec 12 2005 15:51)
Adoption is all about giving a loving home to a child who otherwise cannot have such a home for various reasons. This leaflet explains how to find out more.
- Keeping Well, Keeping Warm booklet (Oct 1 2009 10:40)
Keeping Well, Keeping Warm booklet
- Leaflets produced by the Educational Psychology Service on specific topics (Jan 11 2012 11:43)
Links to topical leaflets with advice about how our service works to help families and schools.
- LED Lighting Programme (Dec 12 2014 16:07)
Flyer for lighting proposals in Clackmannanshire
- List of Private Deposits (May 3 2017 15:57)
List of private deposit material that is currently available for reference.
- Living Alloa Project (Nov 19 2019 15:22)
Partnership project using the redevelopment of a vacant town centre site to create an
intergenerational living environment within the heart of Alloa and act as a catalyst for regeneration.
- Lornshill Community Sport Hub (Aug 20 2015 13:20)
The Lornshill Campus Community Sport Hub provides a home for local clubs and partner organisations.
- Ochil Hills Woodland Park, Alva leaflet (Jun 25 2009 15:41)
Leaflet on Ochil Hills Woodland Park, Alva
- Parental Employment Support leaflet (Nov 20 2020 13:28)
Information leaflet re this initiative
- Patio Door and French Window Guidance Leaflets (Apr 2 2009 9:55)
Guidance leaflets for Patio Doors and French Windows.
- People with Disabilities - how to access services (Apr 27 2009 15:50)
People with Disabilities
- Planning Application Fee Scale (Dec 7 2011 16:47)
A list of the fee scales for planning and similar applications valid from 1 January 2018 (reviewed on 1 April 2019).
- PPE Guidance (Apr 21 2020 11:18)
H&S guidance document for staff
- Preventing Cross Contamination in your food business leaflet (Jun 7 2013 14:49)
This guidance leaflet is based upon the text of the latest version of the Food Standards Agencyï¿½s CookSafe manual and has been produced by Clackmannanshire Council to inform Food Business Operators (FBOs) of
the ways in which they can help to keep
- Property Factors - Statement of Services (Sep 11 2013 10:33)
The Statement of Services for properties factored by Clackmannanshire Council. Printed Copies are available to homeowners factored by the council on request.
- Readings and poems (Oct 13 2008 14:21)
Ideas for readings and poems
- Referee cancellation form - pitches (Dec 1 2008 14:41)
Form to signed by referee when park unplayable
- Right to Repair (Feb 3 2011 10:46)
Right to Repair leaflet
- Role of Community Councillors (Jan 20 2006 10:55)
Role of Community Councillors
- Save Energy, Save Money booklet (Oct 1 2009 10:42)
Save Energy, Save Money booklet
- School handbooks (Aug 25 2017 13:44)
Information about individual schools
- Scottish Attainment Challenge - Information for Parents leaflet (Nov 5 2015 10:55)
Clackmannanshire will receive a share of the £100m funding allocated to drive forward these improvements over 4 years.
- Scottish Housing Regulator National Panel information flyer (Mar 27 2013 17:00)
We’re setting up a National Panel as one important way for us to hear about your priorities and the services you receive. We will use your feedback to help make sure we're focusing on the important things.
- Self Directed Support information (May 8 2014 10:06)
Information on how SDS works and options available
- Support for Employers and Businesses (Dec 9 2011 15:43)
Clackmannanshire Works aims to support organisations and individuals to promote a healthy labour market and business economy.
- Sustainable Car Use Guidance (May 30 2007 16:25)
Sustainable Car Use Guidance
- Telecare Mobile Emergency Care Service - service user information (Apr 28 2009 12:26)
MECS is a mobile care service based within Ludgate Resource Centre. A staff member is on call 24 hours a day to provide care and support within your own home when it is required.
- Tell Us Once - Birth Leaflet (Nov 14 2012 17:05)
When you have a new baby, there are lots of things that need to be done. One of these things is contacting the government
departments and local council services that need to be told about the birth. We’re providing a free service which can help you
- Tell Us Once leaflet - when someone has died (Apr 10 2019 14:09)
Leaflet explaining what to do when someone has died
- Togetherall leaflet (Apr 22 2021 6:27)
Information leaflet for Education staff
- Tower Trail Booklet (Sep 19 2007 10:27)
Tower Trail Booklet
- Vehicle Security guide for employees (Jun 24 2020 8:52)
Security information leaflet from CPNI
- Welfare Reforms - where to get help and advice (Jun 9 2014 10:28)
This guide contains information about a number of local organisations which may be able to assist you.
- Wellbeing leaflets and books (Dec 1 2015 9:11)
Wellbeing literature to help you develop
better coping skills.
- What is a Community Council? (Jan 20 2006 10:57)
What is a Community Council?
- Working Together for Child Protection - information leaflet (Apr 29 2009 10:50)
Working Together for Child Protection
- Works Not Requiring a Building Warrant (Apr 8 2009 12:43)
Guidance leaflets for the most common types of works that do not require a Building Warrant.
- Young Carer Statement (Sep 12 2018 12:48)
Document for completion which details impact of being a young carer
- Your guide to the Property Factors (Scotland) Act in Clackmannanshire (Sep 11 2013 10:30)
Information about Factoring o properties in Clackmannanshire
- Your waste service is changing (Jul 3 2019 7:33)
Flyer explaining changes to blue box collection