Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Reporting our Charter Performance

Reporting our Charter Performance

Please give your views on our Scottish Social Housing Charter - Performance Report 2022/23 via our online consultation.
Annual Return on the Charter

Every year Clackmannanshire Council Housing Service sends the Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR) information to show how we have performed against the standards and outcomes of the Scottish Social Housing Charter.

To find data on how we have performed and to compare our data against other landlords you can refer to the SHR's Statistical Information page.

Regulatory Requirements

We must submit the following each year to the SHR:

Find further detailed information on Clackmannanshire Council on the Scottish Housing Regulator Landlord Performance page.

The SHR publishes an engagement plan for every Scottish social landlord.  Clackmannanshire Council Engagement Plan

Report to Tenants

Once we have submitted the Annual Return on the Charter (ARC) to the SHR we produce a performance report to our tenants informing them how we have performed in the year with comparisons against the previous two years.

Tenant Satisfaction Survey

Clackmannanshire Council Housing Service carry out a tenant satisfaction survey every three years, the survey is undertaken in line with the satisfaction indicators collected for the ARC.  We are keen to hear our tenant views on the services we provide and to identify areas where we can improve.  You can find results from our latest survey by clicking the document link below to the full Tenant Satisfaction Survey Report.

Significant Performance Failures

The Housing (Scotland) Act 2010 requires the Scottish Housing Regulator to make arrangements enabling tenants of social landlords to provide the regulator with information on significant performance failures by their social landlord.  The SHR have reviewed the information they provide and have published factsheets explaining to tenants what a significant performance failure is and how to report them. 

For Further Information Contact

Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000