Our repair centre aims to enhance customer satisfaction by having repairs carried out, where possible, in a single visit.
Report a repair
Council tenants who want to report a repair should
- Call Housing Repairs team on 01259 452000
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide your name and address and details of your repair. Your email will be acknowledged within 2 hours, during normal working hours.
- Please do not use the email service to request an emergency repair.
If visiting your local office, staff can assist you in contacting the Repair Centre if required.
You can use the Repair Centre to
- Report repairs
- Re-arrange your gas service
- Make an appointment for a repair to be carried on a day/time to suit you
- Get expert advice on repairs, and chase up any repairs outstanding on your home
- Notify any issues you may have about repairs
You can now call our repairs team to make an appointment for a repair to be carried out on a day that suits you. There are 3 appointment categories:
- between 8.00am and 12.00pm
- between 12.30pm and 4.00pm
- School run
- between 10.00 am and 2.00 pm
Repair categories for appointments
Appointments will be made depending on the category of your repair. There are 3 repair categories:
- Appointment within 8 hours, or
- a next day appointment
- Appointment within 5 working days
- Appointment within 28 working days
In some instances you may not be given an appointment when you phone.
Examples may include:
- Work to be carried out does not need access to your home.
- A larger repair that will involve work by more than one trade.
- An inspection is needed to determine work needed.
For information about repairs that you will have to pay for yourself, please refer to our Rechargeable Repairs web page.
For Further Information Contact
Kelliebank, ALLOA, FK10 1NT
Tel: 01259 452000