Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Apply for a Council House

Apply for a Council House

Clackmannanshire Housing Register

The Council operates a common housing register in partnership with Ochil View Housing Association.

If you register for housing with the Council or their partners your details will be shared and you will be registered on both waiting lists.

This makes it easier for you as you will only need to complete 1 registration form. We also ask that you complete a Housing Preference form which helps us to match you with the kind of housing you want.

You can choose instead to apply online via These Homes website.

If you do not wish to be considered for housing with any of the other landlords your details will not be shared with them, however you will be encouraged to register with both to increase your options for an offer of housing.

House Icon

How to apply

You can request a registration form by telephone, in person or by writing to one of the organisations. Alternatively you may wish to download a registration form that you can email to us or bring into the office.

If you would like assistance to complete the form our staff will be happy to guide you through the process, and give you advice on your prospects for receiving an offer.

Allocation Policy

Although the Council work in partnership with Ochil View Housing Association to manage Housing Registration Forms each of the landlords has their own Allocation Policy.

The Council's Allocation Policy is designed to prioritise applications based on an applicant's housing need. When you submit a registration form the Council will assess your application and will place you in one of four bands according to your circumstances. You may also be awarded points to reflect the level of your housing need.

For Further Information Contact

Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 225122