Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

How to apply for a Housing Association property

How to apply for a Housing Association property

The Council is able to nominate applicants for housing provided by the Housing Associations in the area. You can ask to be considered for a Housing Association property on your Housing Application form. You can also contact the Housing Association direct and ask to be put on their waiting list.

It is important to remember that if you:

  • are rehoused by a Housing Association either as a Council nomination or directly by the Council, your name will be removed from the Council's waiting lists;
  • are a current Council tenant and you decide to accept a Housing Association property, you are required to give the Council 28 days notice (although you do not need to do this if the Council has nominated you to the Housing Association);
  • sign up to a Housing Association tenancy - the agreement will be different from the Council's e.g. you may lose your right to buy your home.

If you have any questions, please approach the Lettings Team using the contact details shown at the bottom of this page.

For Further Information Contact

Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 225122