Documents & Publications - Reports
- 2010-11 Council Performance Report (Sep 27 2011 14:45)
Council Performance Report including statutory performance indicators and additional indicators identified by the Council as key
- 2012 - Adjudication Reports (May 11 2012 13:53)
Information on the ballot papers that required adjudication and rejection details
- 2012 - Election Results (May 4 2012 15:42)
- 2012 - Preference Summary Report (May 11 2012 13:49)
Summary report on the number of each preferences received by each candidate.
- 2012 - Preferences by Ballot Box (May 11 2012 13:51)
The preferences for each candidate by ballot box
- 2012 - Transfer Reports (May 11 2012 13:47)
Transfer details at each stage
- 2012 - Verification Reports (May 11 2012 13:54)
The verification on the number of ballot papers included in the count
- ABC Benchmarking Partnership 4th Annual Report 2004 (Jan 15 2009 13:59)
The ABC Benchmarking Partnership was established in 1997 to support service improvement by sharing and comparing data and best practice between a "family group" of local authorities. The 4th annual report of the partnership contains presents the resu
- Annual Air Quality Review Reports (Sep 5 2008 11:47)
Annual Air Quality Review Reports
- Attitudes to Clackmannanshire 2006 (Sep 13 2006 15:00)
Findings of the first Survey of the Clackmannanshire Citizens' Panel.
- Attitudes to Clackmannanshire 2007 (Sep 17 2007 13:17)
Attitudes to Clackmannanshire 2007 - Full and Summary Reports
- Attitudes to Clackmannanshire 2009 (Sep 15 2009 10:22)
Attitudes to Clackmannanshire 2009
- Best Value Review of Child Protection - Final Report (Mar 8 2005 16:39)
The final report of the best value review of Child Protection in Clackmannanshire which commenced in September 1998 and concluded in October 2000.
- Bridge Inventory Update July 2009 (Jul 14 2009 15:27)
List of all bridges in Clackamannanshire
- Candidate Core Paths Plan (Oct 9 2007 12:54)
The candidate maps of core paths and all comments received during this stage of the Clackmannanshire Council Core Paths Plan consultation process.
- Care Commission Report 2008 - Housing Support Team (Mar 5 2009 16:52)
Clackmannanshire Council - Housing Support Team Housing Support Service
- Care Inspectorate Inspection 2011 - Housing Support Service (Mar 23 2012 9:52)
Clackmannanshire Council - Housing Support Team Care Inspectorate Inspection - Housing Support Service
- Changing Children's Services Fund 2006-2008 (Jul 3 2007 14:25)
Clackmannanshire Changing Children's Services Fund 2006-2008 - Project Information
- Chief Executive's Service Performance Report 2005/06 (Sep 7 2006 11:48)
Performance Report for the Chief Executive's Service for the Year 2005/06
- Child Care Assessment Service Best Value Final Report (Mar 8 2005 16:39)
Final report of the best value review of Child Care Assessment Services in Clackmannanshire which commenced in November 2000.
- Child Protection Committee Annual Report (Oct 19 2007 15:08)
Child Protection Committee Annual Report
- Clackmannanshire Community Health Partnership Performance Reports (Apr 28 2010 13:25)
Clackmannanshire Community Health Partnership Performance Reports
- Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI follow-up letter and report 2004 (Mar 23 2005 10:46)
Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI follow-up letter and report published in 2004.
- Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI report 2003 (Jul 27 2004 10:14)
Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI report 2003
- Clackmannanshire Council Core Paths Plan (Jun 29 2009 11:09)
The Core Paths Plan adopted by Clackmannanshire Council.
- Clackmannanshire Works Comments and Complaints (Jul 2 2012 9:32)
Details of comment and complaints received 2011/12.
- Community Councils Elections 'Declaration of Results' (Sep 12 2012 9:43)
Details of those elected in Community Council areas
- Corporate Development Services Performance Report 2005/06 (Sep 7 2006 11:50)
Performance Report for Corporate Development Services for the Year 2005/06
- Council Tax & Rates, Performance Report & Summary of Accounts booklet (Mar 18 2008 15:25)
Outline of Council Tax and Non-domestic Rates and Council performance for 2007/08
- Dangerous Building Register (Mar 19 2008 10:54)
Dangerous Building Register
- Development & Environmental Performance Report 2005/06 (Sep 7 2006 11:49)
Performance Report foe Development and Environmental Services for the Year 2005/06
- Development and Environmental Services Public Performance Report (Sep 23 2005 11:16)
"Enhancing the Environment" provides an overview of the performance over a range of activities and services provided by D&E Services. It highlights achievements, gives details of expenditure and accounts for things that may not have gone so well.
- Elected Members' Remuneration, Allowances and Expenses (Jun 12 2006 11:08)
Details of Elected Members' Remuneration, Allowances and Expenses
- Employability Strategy and Framework for Action for Clackmannanshire (Jun 6 2011 9:59)
Employability Strategy and Framework for Action for Clackmannanshire
- Energy Management and Opportunities Assessment for Clackmannanshire Council (Mar 8 2005 16:39)
This report presents the results of an Energy Management and Opportunities Assessment for Clackmannanshire Council. This assessment and report are provided by Mabbett and Associates Ltd and have been funded by the Carbon Trust.
- Environment and Economic Development in Clackmannanshire (Jun 17 2008 8:50)
Key findings to emerge from a survey of members of the Clackmannanshire Citizens’ Panel for the Clackmannanshire Community Planning Partnership.
- ER Report appendices Clacks only Jan 08 (Jul 18 2008 14:07)
ER Report appendices Clacks only Jan 08
- ER Report Clacks Only Jan 08 (Jul 21 2008 10:41)
ER Report Clacks Only Jan 08
- Evaluation of Clackmannanshire Thinking Skills Initiative (Feb 15 2005 9:39)
Evaluation of Clackmannanshire Thinking Skill Initiative.
- Fife & Forth Valley Community Justice Authority Area Plan and Annual Report (Aug 31 2009 13:33)
Fife & Forth Valley Community Justice Authority Area Plan 2008-11 and Annual Report 2008-09.
- Final Draft Core Paths Plan (Jul 7 2008 10:32)
Consultation documents for the Final Draft Core Paths Plan
- Flood Prevention and Land Drainage Biennial Reports (Jan 10 2006 15:10)
These reports are published to meet Clackmannanshire Council’s duty under section 6A of the Flood Prevention (Scotland) Act 1961 as inserted by section 3 of the Flood Prevention & Land Drainage (Scotland) Act 1997.
- Focus Groups Report 2006 (Aug 30 2007 11:01)
Focus Groups Report 2006
- Forth Valley Waste Consultation (Jan 31 2005 10:40)
A Forth Valley wide consultation identifying customer attitudes to waste disposal and recycling.
- Health and Wellbeing Profiles 2008 (Nov 12 2008 14:03)
Area profile comprises 61 indicators of health
- Homelessness Local Outcome Agreement 2005/06 (Aug 5 2005 15:18)
Identifies priority actions for homelessness provision in Clackmannanshire for the period 2005-06.
- Homelessness Needs Assessment (Feb 18 2005 11:31)
Clackmannanshire Council and its partners decided that a detailed needs assessment was required to support the revision of their first Homelessness Strategy.
- Homelessness Task Force Final Report (Mar 11 2005 10:14)
The Task Force was created: to review the causes and nature of homelessness in Scotland; to examine current practice in dealing with cases of homelessness; and to make recommendations on how homelessness in Scotland can best be prevented.
- Housing Inspection Report (Jul 17 2007 13:06)
Housing Inspection Report
- Housing Service Performance Report (Sep 18 2013 15:48)
Report on the performance of various aspects of our Housing service.
- Improving Clackmannanshire 2009 (Mar 20 2009 15:18)
Improving Clackmannanshire 2009 main and summary reports
- Joint Future Management Group Report June 2005 (May 25 2006 15:54)
A report to the Clackmannanshire Joint Future Management Group detailing progress to date and future aims and objectives.
- Joint Future Report on Older Peoples Services (May 25 2006 15:59)
A review of older peoples' services undertaken as part of the Joint Future agenda.
- Local Housing Strategy 2004-2009 Discussion Papers (Sep 1 2004 14:19)
A series of discussion papers intended to develop objectives for the Clackmannanshire Local Housing Strategy 2004-2009 and to assess the most suitable options to deliver them.
- Local Housing Strategy Updates (Nov 17 2006 13:10)
Clackmannanshire’s First Local Housing Strategy (LHS) covered the years 2004 to 2009. Each year a review of the LHS was carried out to make sure the Strategy was on track and to incorporate any policy changes or new priorities which surfaced over
- Logo and Visual Identity Survey Results - March 2009 (Apr 6 2009 12:52)
Logo and Visual Identity Survey Results - March 2009
- Maintaining Scotland's Roads: Targeted Follow-Up Audit (Sep 7 2012 13:14)
Audit report of progress in Road Maintenance
- Menstrie Burn Flood Risk Assessment Public Summary (Aug 7 2013 12:30)
Menstrie Burn flood risk assessment
- Polling District & Polling Place Review Proposals (Sep 24 2012 8:21)
Polling District & Polling Place Review Proposals
- PPP Internal Reports (May 15 2008 9:14)
PPP internal reports to Council Committees
- Promoting Social and Cognitive Development through Collaborative Enquiry (Feb 14 2005 14:52)
This study investigated the effects of collaborative philosophical enquiry on children in mainstream classes in primary schools
- Proposed Local Development Plan Environmental Report (Oct 2 2013 10:21)
Documents forming the Proposed Local Development Plan Environmental Report.
- Public Attitudes Towards Kerbside Recycling in Clackmannanshire (Aug 17 2005 9:55)
This report presents the results of 400 surveys carried out via face to face interviews with members of the public living within the Clackmannanshire Council area.
- Public Performance Report 2006-07 (Jan 7 2009 16:07)
Clackmannanshire Council's Public Performance Report for the year 2006/07
- Public Performance Report 2007-08 (Jan 7 2009 16:05)
Clackmannanshire Council's Public Performance Report for the year 2007/08
- Public Performance Reports - How are we doing? (Apr 4 2007 16:08)
Clackmannanshire Council's Public Performance Report for the year 2005/06 and 2006/07.
- Registration Annual Statistical Review (Feb 22 2005 14:16)
Statistical detail relating to the registration of key life events in Clackmannanshire is routinely delivered to the Registrar General for Scotland as part and parcel of our partnership arrangement with him for service provision.
- Report on Incidents of Flooding in Dollar Catchment (Nov 2 2012 14:04)
This report aims to summarise the preliminary investigations undertaken to date following the flooding events, the initial findings of these investigations and proposals for further investigation and mitigation work to reduce the risk of flooding inc
- Residential Child Care Services Best Value Report (Mar 8 2005 16:39)
Final report of the best value review of Residential Child Care Services in Clackmannanshire, which concluded in March 2001.
- SAK Railway - AECOM Report on Assessment of Effectiveness of Acoustic Barriers (Feb 20 2013 16:37)
AECOM was instructed by Clackmannanshire Council and Transport Scotland to undertake noise monitoring to confirm the effectiveness of the noise mitigation that was installed adjacent to sections of the Stirling Alloa Kincardine Railway line.
- SAK Railway Environmental Statement - Non-Technical Summary (Nov 2 2007 16:07)
Non-Technical Summary of the Environmental Statement for the Stirling-Alloa-Kincardine Railway.
- SAK Railway Environmental Statement - Vol 1: Main Report (Nov 5 2007 14:52)
Main Report of the Environmental Statement for the Stirling-Alloa-Kincardine Railway.
- SAK Railway Environmental Statement - Vol 2: Topic Specific Reports (Nov 5 2007 15:02)
Topic Specific Reports for the Stirling-Alloa-Kincardine Railway Environmental Statement.
- SAK Railway Environmental Statement - Vol 3: Supporting Information (Nov 5 2007 15:10)
Supporting Information for Stirling-Alloa-Kincardine Railway Environmental Statement.
- SAK Railway Vibration Assessment - Dec 2010 (May 27 2011 15:50)
AECOM report on rail vibration on the SAK railway
- Sauchie Nursery School HMI Report 2006 (Oct 12 2006 11:37)
Sauchie Nursery School was inspected in October 2005 as part of the integrated inspection programme by the Care Commission and HM Inspectorate of Education. This report was published on 25th January 2005.
- SCCS Environmental Report (September 2008) and Post-adoption SEA Statement (Sep 3 2008 13:37)
- Scottish Building Standards Agency Verification Audits (Jan 13 2009 15:46)
Scottish Building Standards Agency Verification Audit
- SP 3rd Alt Background Report Clacks Housing Only (Jul 21 2008 10:31)
SP 3rd Alt Background Report Clacks Housing Only
- SP 3rd Alt issues Report (Jul 21 2008 9:29)
SP 3rd Alt issues Report
- SP 3rd Alt Publicity and Consultation Report (Jul 21 2008 10:36)
SP 3rd Alt Publicity and Consultation Report
- Standards and Quality Report 2012 (Sep 10 2013 13:52)
The standards and quality report provides a summary of performance across all sectors from early years to secondary and includes services, which meets the needs of our children and young people with ASN.
- Statement of Accounts (Dec 14 2006 10:02)
Full audited statement of accounts for Clackmannanshire Council
- Strategic Environmental Assessment 2010 -2014 (Oct 19 2009 11:06)
SEA documents for LTS 2010 - 2014
- Strategic Housing Investment Plan (Mar 13 2008 11:32)
SHIP covers the period
- Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Clacks Housing only (Jul 21 2008 10:27)
Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Clacks Housing only
- Sustainability and Climate Change Strategy Consultation (Sep 2 2008 9:30)
The Sustainability and Climate Change Strategy consultation document, and a summary of the responses received.
- Sustainability SEA Scoping Report and Responses from Consultation Authorities (Jun 12 2008 9:55)
SEA Scoping Report and Responses from Consultation Authorities
- Tenant Satisfaction Survey Results (Feb 1 2007 17:49)
Kwest Research was commissioned by Clackmannanshire Council to carry out an independent and confidential survey of all tenants.
This report contains the results of the survey.
- Tenants' Information Service Report - HRA Review 03/13 (Mar 20 2013 11:01)
Our analysis involved firstly checking the robustness and integrity of the model supplied by the council (making sure their sums add up) and secondly ensuring the assumptions concerning rent increases and the capital programme were affordable with
- The Clackmannanshire Outdoor Access Strategy (Oct 20 2009 15:15)
The Strategy defines the aims and objectives that will guide the management and development of access throughout Clackmannanshire.
- Tillicoultry Property Asset Plan (revised post Council 30/06/11) (Jul 12 2011 12:08)
Tillicoultry Property Asset Plan (revised post Council 30/06/11)
- Travel Plan Questionnaire Findings (Feb 1 2005 17:02)
In order to ascertain the current travel patterns and behaviour of Clackmannanshire Council employees travel surveys are undertaken.