Documents & Publications - Emergency Planning
- Avian Influenza Fact Sheet (Mar 2 2006 13:06)
Brief description and history of Avian Influenza (bird flu).
- Biosecurity and Preventing Disease (Mar 6 2006 10:39)
This leaflet explains what you can do to prevent your birds from becoming sick with diseases like avian influenza and Newcastle Disease.
- Business Continuity in the Community (Jan 24 2006 15:10)
A guide to business continuity planning for local businesses describing basic information required to prepare for and recover from an incident and/or disruption.
- Business Continuity Institute Best Practice Guidelines (Mar 8 2006 9:38)
2005 Guide on Business Continuity published by the Business Continuity Institute.
- DIAGEO Safety Advice for the Community (Feb 9 2006 10:57)
Public information leaflets providing advice and information on their "Public Warning Siren" system at each of their sites in Clackmannanshire
- Emergency Planning Unit (Jan 17 2006 12:30)
Tri-fold leaflet explaining the role of the unit
- Local Business Advice (Feb 3 2006 9:46)
Local business advice on building a secure business
- Protect your birds from the risk of Avian Influenza (Mar 6 2006 10:37)
Advice from DEFRA and the Scottish Executive on minimising the risks of avian influenza to domestic birds.
- Reporting Dead or Sick Birds (Mar 2 2006 13:09)
Information on reporting dead or sick birds in the light of the possible spread of avian influenza (bird flu).
- Response to Avian Influenza (Mar 6 2006 10:54)
This document provides an overview of the response to an outbreak of Avian Influenza, concentrating on the procedures the Council will follow in the event of an outbreak or suspected outbreak within the bird population in the Clackmannanshire area.
- Safety Information re Siren Tests at Diageo sites (Feb 5 2008 15:56)
Information forwarded by Diageo Global Supply re 'Siren Tests' at their Blackgrange/Cambus and Menstrie sites
- Separating Flocks (Mar 2 2006 13:12)
A DEFRA leaflet providing information on separating flocks from wild birds