Skip to navigation
Documents & Publications - Consultation documents
- Broadband Survey Results (May 8 2012 9:55)
Stirling and Clackmannanshire Councils conducted an online survey between August 2011 and February 2012 to gather evidence on
broadband download and upload speeds by geography, information on how broadband is used, and information on any current is
- Burials and Cemeteries Survey Analysis (Jun 14 2011 11:14)
Burials and Cemeteries Survey Analysis
- Children and Young Persons Integrated Services Plan 2010-2013 (Oct 5 2011 8:53)
Consultation on Integrated Children's Services Plan 2010-2013
- Clackmannanshire Development Plan, Main Issues Report, Environmental Report, December 2010 (Dec 31 2010 11:57)
Clackmannanshire Development Plan, Main Issues Report, Environmental Report, December 2010
- Clackmannanshire Licensing Board - Statement of Licensing Policy (Consultative Draft, August 2013) (Aug 16 2013 16:03)
Consultation on the draft Statement of Licensing Policy will take place between 19 August 2013 and 29 September 2013.
- Clackmannanshire Local Plan First Alteration (Housing Land) (Adopted) (Dec 2 2009 16:21)
Clackmannanshire Local Plan First Alteration (Housing Land) (Adopted)
- College Parking on Devon Road Consultation Letter and Drawing (Oct 31 2011 17:32)
College Parking on Devon Road Consultation Letter and Drawing
- Community Council boundary maps (Mar 14 2011 16:14)
Community Council boundary maps
- Community Learning and Development Strategy (Jan 17 2012 12:54)
The Clackmannanshire Community Learning & Development Strategy 2011/14 provides a framework for the planning and delivery of community learning and development priorities in Clackmannanshire.
- Consultation document: Review of Education Provision - Ladywell Nursery School/St Serf's Primary School (Oct 23 2012 8:20)
It is proposed that Ladywell Nursery School becomes a nursery class of St Serf's Primary School managed by the head teacher of St Serf's Primary School.
- Consultation documents on Proposed Traffic Calming, Fearns Road, Forestmill (Jul 12 2011 10:41)
Consultation documents on Proposed Traffic Calming, Fearns Road, Forestmill
- Consultation letter re changes to parking restrictions on Mill St & Drysdale St, Alloa (Oct 1 2012 15:23)
Letter to residents detailing proposed changes to parking restrictions on Mill Street and Drysdale Street, Alloa
- Consultation on Forth Valley College Parking on Devon Road (Aug 1 2011 12:28)
Consultation on Forth Valley College Parking on Devon Road
- Consultation on Forth Valley College Parking on Devon Road and Rear Parking Courts (Part III) (Nov 16 2011 14:11)
Consultation on Forth Valley College Parking on Devon Road and Rear Parking Courts (Part III)
- Consultation Toolkit (Aug 5 2013 10:34)
Clackmannanshire Council's guide to involving stakeholders
- Core Paths Plan Strategic Environmental Assessment (Jul 9 2008 11:12)
The Strategic Environmental Assessment produced for the Final Draft Core Paths Plan.
- Delph Pond Consultation Results (Jun 22 2011 15:47)
Delph Pond Consultation Results
- Draft Care and Repair Summary Specification (Aug 12 2011 14:41)
Draft Care and Repair Summary Specification
- Fairfield Traffic Managment Consultation (Sep 30 2011 10:15)
Fairfield Traffic Managment Consultation
- Financial Business Plan for Housing 2013-2018, Rent Consultation (Mar 20 2013 11:04)
We previously set rent levels to cover delivery on your priorities in 2007, but we have delivered savings and reduced borrowing since the last Business Plan was finalised. This has enabled us to review rent levels, which is why we are asking you for
- Focus Group Report 2007 (Feb 6 2008 16:50)
A series of focus groups took place in Alloa, Alva and Tullibody aimed at substantiating findings from the Attitudes to Clackmannanshire 2007 Report, and eliciting largely positive feedback from participants.
- Forest and Woodland Strategy (Dec 4 2012 12:09)
Stirling and Clackmannanshire Councils have commissioned a Forest and Woodland Strategy (Consultative Draft) for their localities, excluding the area within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
- Forth Valley NHS DRT Service information (Oct 25 2013 12:07)
Proposed development of a new Demand Responsive Transport (DRT) Service between Forth Valley Royal Hospital and Clackmannanshire.
- Greening Clackmannanshire and Environmental Reports (Jan 29 2009 13:52)
Greening Clackmannanshire, an environmental framework for the Clackmannanshire Alliance .
- Health and Wellbeing 2007 (Jan 19 2007 10:24)
Specimen copy of the second survey of the Clacks 1000 and subsequent Survey Focus Groups Report and Health and Well-being Full and Summary Reports
- Housing Support Team Service User Exit Questionnaire (Jul 21 2011 10:01)
Housing Support Team Service User Exit Questionnaire
- Joint Social Services - Adult Care Service User Survey Feedback Report (Jun 19 2013 12:30)
This feedback report provides a summary of key points and details the findings of the survey along with comments from respondents on their experiences of services.
- Leisure and Sport Strategy Main Issues Paper 2012-16 (Apr 26 2012 9:30)
The purpose of this paper is to consult key
stakeholders of the main leisure and sport issues and related outcomes in terms of the Councils priorities and develop a comprehensive Leisure and Sport Strategy.
- Letter and plan to residents showing proposed loading bays, Bridge St, Dollar (May 11 2012 15:28)
Proposal to extend the loading / parking bay to the full length of the footway to allow short term parking for shop customers and space for deliveries.
- Letter to residents re Forth Valley College parking on Hillcrest Drive (Aug 1 2011 12:32)
Letter to residents re Forth Valley College parking on Hillcrest Drive
- Local Development Plan, Main Issues Report (Jan 7 2011 11:58)
Local Development Plan, Main Issues Report
- Local Development Plan, Main Issues Report Information Pack (Jan 6 2011 15:48)
Local Development Plan, Main Issues Report Information Pack
- Local Development Plan, Monitoring Statement (Jan 12 2011 16:01)
Local Development Plan, Monitoring Statement
- Main Issues Report Site Appraisal (Dec 31 2010 15:34)
Main Issues Report Site Appraisal
- Making Clackmannanshire Better - Budget Consultation 2014/15 (Nov 11 2013 11:26)
Your feedback on this consultation will help us to decide on the relative priority of the services we deliver and those which are most important to the communities we serve. In addition, your views will be used to help us identify those services we s
- Open Space Framework (Jan 5 2011 12:39)
Open Space Framework
- Private Housing Assistance Scheme (Feb 2 2010 15:06)
Private Housing Assistance Scheme
- Reshaping Care for Older People in Clackmannanshire 2010-15 (Jun 3 2011 10:15)
Reshaping Care for Older People in Clackmannanshire 2010-15
- Results of Consultation on Public Conveniences in Alloa (Mar 13 2012 15:11)
Document detailing results of recent consultation on reinstating public conveniences in Alloa.
- Revenue Services Customer Survey Results - November 2011 (Dec 6 2011 17:19)
Exit survey carried out at Revenue Services desk at Alloa Library.
- Sauchie Main Street - Environmental Improvement Proposals (May 14 2013 10:35)
The Council agreed in February 2013 to invest £1 million over the next 7 years in the village and small town centre initiative which will improve main streets across Clackmannanshire. It was agreed that Sauchie would be the first recipient of this in
- Scheme for the Establishment of Community Councils (Mar 14 2011 14:33)
Document detailing establishment of a Community Council in Clackmannanshire adopted 15th December 2011
- Scheme for the Establishment of Community Councils - Public Feedback (Sep 28 2011 14:31)
Public Feedback July/August 2011
- SEStran Clackmannanshire-Fife-Edinburgh Transport Study questionnaire (May 8 2009 8:50)
SEStran Clackmannanshire-Fife-Edinburgh Transport Study questionnaire
- Social Housing in Scotland Consultation Response (Jul 3 2012 10:14)
Clackmannanshire Council's response to consultation.
- Social Services Business Plan (Apr 30 2009 14:44)
This Business Plan sets out information on the key aims, objectives and outcomes that Clackmannanshire and Stirling Shared Social Services is striving to achieve.
- St John's and Claremont Consultation Meeting Minutes and additional documents (Feb 21 2011 14:08)
Meeting minutes and coversheet
- St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Consultation - Technical Options Appraisal Report (Feb 1 2011 15:07)
St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Consultation - Technical Options Appraisal Report
- St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Public Consultation - Responses (Apr 5 2011 14:08)
St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Public Consultation - Response documents
- Structure Plan 3rd Alteration - Modifications June 2009 (Jun 25 2009 14:21)
Structure Plan 3rd Alteration - Modifications June 2009
- Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Comments Form (Mar 9 2007 11:33)
Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Comments Form
- Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Draft Consultative Notes (Mar 9 2007 10:50)
Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Draft Consultative Notes
- Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Environmental Report (Mar 9 2007 11:43)
Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Environmental Report
- Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Environmental Report - Apendices (Mar 9 2007 11:46)
Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Environmental Report - Apendices
- Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Finalised Draft (Apr 20 2009 10:54)
Scottish Ministers' Finalised Draft of the Clackmannanshire Structure Plan 3rd Alteration.
- Survey of Carers in Clackmannanshire (Aug 6 2010 8:00)
Survey of Carers in Clackmannanshire
- Taking Clackmannanshire Forward - Corporate Priorities 2012-17 and Equality Impact Assessment (Aug 28 2012 10:18)
This document sets out in draft the Councils corporate priority actions for the next five year period and lets the people of Clackmannanshire know what they can expect of their Council. Taking Clackmannanshire Forward also sets out the principles by
- Term Dates Consultation letter (May 17 2011 9:59)
Term dates Consultation letter
- Tillicoultry Local Public Services - Consultation Results (Sep 16 2011 16:11)
Tillicoultry Local Public Services - Consultation Results
- Tower Nursery and Park Primary School Public Consultation (Jan 25 2011 11:21)
Tower Nursery and Park Primary School Public Consultation
- Tower Nursery and Park Primary School Public Consultation Meetings (Mar 2 2011 16:35)
Park Primary School and Tower Nursery Public Consultation Meetings
- Traffic Calming Claremont Alloa Consultation (Apr 2 2013 13:43)
Letter to residents and Bellway plan detailing proposal
- Zero Waste Strategy 2012-2022 - Joint Main Issues Paper & Environmental Report (May 23 2012 10:31)
The purpose of the Main Issues Paper is to consult with key stakeholders at an early stage in the development of a new Zero Waste Strategy for the Council.