Skip to navigation
Documents & Publications - Education
- A Guide to Financial Support for Families (May 2 2006 16:55)
This guide details the support available for children, young people and those who care for them.
- Additional Support for Learning - A guide for parents (May 19 2006 17:44)
New legislation called the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004 takes effect from 14 November 2005. The legislation introduces the term, 'additional support needs' instead of special educational needs. This leaflet provides
- Additional Support for Learning - Resolving Differences (Dec 20 2006 12:27)
The Additional Support for Learning (ASL) Act gives specific rights to parents, and to young people over the age of 16, to ensure they are fully involved in decisions about meeting additional support for learning.
- Anti-Bullying Policy (Jun 15 2009 16:04)
This policy outlines the principles that should underpin educational establishments' practices in response to bullying behaviour amongst children and young people. The term 'establishment' includes early years through to secondary stages.
- Bucky Busters: Out drinking - what could happen to you? (Jun 22 2011 15:07)
Bucky Busters: Out drinking - what could happen to you?
- Children Educated at Home: Information for Parents (Jul 10 2007 14:53)
Information for parents on educating their children at home
- Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI follow-up letter and report 2004 (Mar 23 2005 10:46)
Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI follow-up letter and report published in 2004.
- Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI report 2003 (Jul 27 2004 11:14)
Clackmannanshire Council Authority HMI report 2003
- ClacksWeb Style Guide (Feb 8 2008 14:08)
Style Guide for ClacksWeb content
- Consultation document: Review of Education Provision - Ladywell Nursery School/St Serf's Primary School (Oct 23 2012 9:20)
It is proposed that Ladywell Nursery School becomes a nursery class of St Serf's Primary School managed by the head teacher of St Serf's Primary School.
- Education Service - Making a Complaint: A guide for parents and guardians (Oct 2 2013 13:44)
Our Education complaints process is part of Stirling and Clackmannanshire Councilsí corporate complaints processes
- Education Service Health and Wellbeing Strategy (Apr 5 2013 16:02)
This strategy sets out the key priorities for health and wellbeing for the Education Service. Many relate directly to the priorities of partners within the local authorities, the Police and the Voluntary Sector as well as the National Health Service.
- Forth Valley Focus on Alcohol (Jan 9 2014 16:23)
Officers in Police Scotland Forth Valley Division have launched a campaign targeting the relationship the communities have with alcohol within the Forth Valley area. The campaign is targeting young people aged between 13-17-year olds who drink and fi
- How learning is organised in schools - information for parents (Jun 18 2013 16:30)
This leaflet highlight key messages about how children learn, explains how learning is planned for and organised, including the composition of classes, shares what parents say about how learning is organised, signposts further information and guidanc
- Moving classes - information for children leaflet (Jun 18 2013 16:33)
Leaflet for children to help allay fears about proposed changes to their class make-up
- NHS Forth Valley Evaluation of Feel Think Do, a sexual abuse prevention programme (Oct 27 2010 14:21)
NHS Forth Valley Evaluation of Feel Think Do, a sexual abuse prevention programme
- Opportunities for All Grant 2012-13 (Dec 19 2012 11:53)
Opportunities for All Grant Action Plan/Progress Template 2012-13
- Parent Council Networking Meeting Minutes (Mar 28 2013 10:57)
These meetings are held to discuss Parent Council matters
- Parent Council Newsletter (Mar 15 2013 17:16)
Information for Parent Councils
- Parental Involvement Strategy (Oct 27 2008 12:31)
Parental Involvement Strategy - Parents as Partners
- Redwell Primary School updates (Jul 23 2013 13:52)
Information on progress towards merging St John's and Claremont Primary Schools into Redwell Primary School in 2014.
- Seasons for Growth Education Programme (Mar 30 2009 15:24)
Seasons for Growth Education Programme
- St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Consultation - Technical Options Appraisal Report (Feb 1 2011 15:07)
St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Consultation - Technical Options Appraisal Report
- St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Public Consultation - Responses (Apr 5 2011 15:08)
St John's and Claremont Primary Schools Public Consultation - Response documents
- Standards and Quality Report 2012 (Sep 10 2013 14:52)
The standards and quality report provides a
summary of performance across all sectors
from early years to secondary and includes
services, which meets the needs of our children
and young people with ASN.
- Term Dates Consultation letter (May 17 2011 10:59)
Term dates Consultation letter
- Tower Nursery and Park Primary School Public Consultation (Jan 25 2011 11:21)
Tower Nursery and Park Primary School Public Consultation