Documents & Publications - Outdoor Access
- 30 Graded Walks Within 30 Miles Of Clackmannanshire (Jul 10 2012 14:53)
These walks were originally published in booklet format by the Clackmannanshire Ramblers in booklet format in 2006 and 2009. Instead of printing another edition the walks have been made freely available for download.
- Access Forum Meetings, Agendas and Minutes (Nov 6 2007 15:23)
Meeting announcements, Agendas and Minutes of the Access Forum Meetings.
- Clackmannanshire Access Forum Communication Plan (Feb 9 2005 11:12)
Seeks to ensure that the business of the Forum is conducted in an inclusive and open manner allowing its members and the wider public the opportunity to comment on and participate in the work of the Forum.
- Clackmannanshire Ramblers Programme of Walks (Aug 22 2006 16:10)
A full programme of walks organised by Clackmannanshire Ramblers and a membership form.
- Land Reform (Scotland) Act 2003 (Feb 8 2005 17:31)
The access legislation in Part One of the Land Reform (Scotland) Act 2003 aims to make it easier for people to enjoy the outdoors and to be clear about what they can and cannot do.
- SEA Screening determination 2 (Sep 10 2007 12:29)
- The Clackmannanshire Outdoor Access Strategy (Oct 20 2009 16:15)
The Strategy defines the aims and objectives that will guide the management and development of access throughout Clackmannanshire.