Documents & Publications - Housing
- Brief guide to Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011 (Nov 6 2012 11:58)
A Brief Guide to the Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011for Clackmannanshire Council.
- Cannabis Factory Awareness Leaflet (Apr 25 2007 10:49)
Scottish Crime and Drug Enforcement Agency leaflet on cannabis factories in residential properties.
- Care Commission Report 2008 - Housing Support Team (Mar 5 2009 16:52)
Clackmannanshire Council - Housing Support Team Housing Support Service
- Care Inspectorate Inspection 2011 - Housing Support Service (Mar 23 2012 9:52)
Clackmannanshire Council - Housing Support Team Care Inspectorate Inspection - Housing Support Service
- Clackmannanshire Fuel Poverty Strategy (Nov 29 2006 10:38)
The strategy sets out how the Council working in partnership with others will tackle the challenge set by the Scottish Executive to eradicating fuel poverty in our area by 2016.
- Clackmannanshire Tenants & Residents Association Newsletter (Nov 10 2010 15:12)
Clackmannanshire Tenants & Residents Association Newsletter
- Code of Guidance on Homelessness (Mar 11 2005 10:16)
Scottish Executive guidance on legislation, policies and practices to prevent and resolve homelessness.
- Draft Care and Repair Summary Specification (Aug 12 2011 15:41)
Draft Care and Repair Summary Specification
- Financial Business Plan for Housing 2013-2018, Rent Consultation (Mar 20 2013 11:04)
We previously set rent levels to cover delivery on your priorities in 2007, but we have delivered savings and reduced borrowing since the last Business Plan was finalised. This has enabled us to review rent levels, which is why we are asking you for
- Homelessness Local Outcome Agreement 2005/06 (Aug 5 2005 16:18)
Identifies priority actions for homelessness provision in Clackmannanshire for the period 2005-06.
- Homelessness Needs Assessment (Feb 18 2005 11:31)
Clackmannanshire Council and its partners decided that a detailed needs assessment was required to support the revision of their first Homelessness Strategy.
- Homelessness Task Force Final Report (Mar 11 2005 10:14)
The Task Force was created: to review the causes and nature of homelessness in Scotland; to examine current practice in dealing with cases of homelessness; and to make recommendations on how homelessness in Scotland can best be prevented.
- Homing In - Housing Services Newsletter (Jan 8 2007 16:40)
The newsletter of Clackmannanshire Council's Housing Services.
- Houses in Multiple Occupation Strategy (Mar 11 2005 11:24)
Our HMO strategy is designed to meet our statutory licensing obligations, while ensuring that the HMO sector continues to play a valuable role in providing housing within Clackmannanshire, particularly where this involves vulnerable people.
- Housing Adaptations Service User Feedback Surveys (Apr 11 2011 9:07)
Results of surveys from 2007 to 2011 recording whether adaptations to housing have been successful.
- Housing Capital Programme 2009-12 (Jul 30 2009 16:52)
Housing Capital Programme 2009-12
- Housing Improvements programme information booklets (Mar 3 2010 10:35)
Housing Improvements booklets
- Housing Inspection Report (Jul 17 2007 14:06)
Housing Inspection Report
- Housing Need and Demand Assessment (Aug 10 2011 15:12)
In March 2008, the Scottish Government issued guidance to Local Authorities on carrying out their Housing Need and Demand Assessments (HNDA). The SPP3 statement sets out a process whereby the HNDA will provide the evidence base on which housing supp
- Housing Support Team Service User Exit Questionnaire (Jul 21 2011 11:01)
Housing Support Team Service User Exit Questionnaire
- Joint Health and Homelessess Strategy 2004-2009 Final Report (Aug 12 2011 12:53)
Joint Health and Homelessess Strategy 2004-2009 Final Report
- Joint Health and Homelessness Conference April 2009 (Jul 27 2009 14:50)
Sharing information on services and capturing the views of service users and practitioners on how local services can be improved to meet the needs of people experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness in Clackmannanshire.
- Joint Health and Homelessness Strategy 2004-2009 (Feb 18 2005 11:51)
Clackmannanshire Council's corporate strategy aimed at reducing homelessness and improving services to those experiencing homelessness.
- Local Housing Strategy 2004-2009 (May 11 2004 12:23)
This strategy set out clearly how the Council, working in partnership with others, planned to best tackle housing issues across all tenures – owner-occupation, social or private renting – in the 5 years from 2004 to 2009.
- Local Housing Strategy 2004-2009 Discussion Papers (Sep 1 2004 15:19)
A series of discussion papers intended to develop objectives for the Clackmannanshire Local Housing Strategy 2004-2009 and to assess the most suitable options to deliver them.
- Local Housing Strategy Updates (Nov 17 2006 13:10)
Clackmannanshire’s First Local Housing Strategy (LHS) covered the years 2004 to 2009. Each year a review of the LHS was carried out to make sure the Strategy was on track and to incorporate any policy changes or new priorities which surfaced over
- Pay As You Go Home Contents Insurance (Sep 15 2011 15:33)
Pay As You Go Home Contents Insurance
- Private Housing Assistance Scheme (Feb 2 2010 15:06)
Private Housing Assistance Scheme
- Private Landlord Forum evaluation questionnaire results (Dec 23 2005 13:09)
The results of a 2005 survey seeking views of private landlords about the establishment of a forum in Clackmannanshire.
- Private Sector Landlord Best Practice Guide 2006 (Dec 23 2005 12:56)
A guide for private sector landlords in Clackmannanshire.
- Right to Repair (Feb 3 2011 10:46)
Right to Repair leaflet
- Scottish Housing Regulator National Panel information flyer (Mar 27 2013 17:00)
We’re setting up a National Panel as one important way for us to hear about your priorities and the services you receive. We will use your feedback to help make sure we're focusing on the important things.
- Scottish Social Housing Charter Consultation Event (Apr 18 2011 14:45)
Programme of event being held on 21st April 2011.
- Strategic Housing Investment Plan (Mar 13 2008 11:32)
SHIP covers the period
- Strategic Local Programme 2012-15 Supporting documents (Jul 6 2012 14:38)
Documents required for Registered Social Landlords operating in Clackmannanshire who may be interested in developing social housing.
- Supporting People Strategy (Mar 11 2005 11:22)
Supporting People is a policy and funding framework for housing support for vulnerable people. The government has created a single revenue budget to be allocated to Local Authorities as an annual grant.
- Tenancy Management Team - Estates and Common Area Standards (Feb 12 2010 16:39)
Tenancy Management Team - Estates and Common Area Standards
- Tenant Participation Strategy 2010-13 (Dec 14 2007 15:04)
Developing Tenant Participation in Clackmannanshire
- Tenant Satisfaction Survey Results (Feb 1 2007 17:49)
Kwest Research was commissioned by Clackmannanshire Council to carry out an independent and confidential survey of all tenants.
This report contains the results of the survey.
- Tenants and Residents Associations - Information and Training Questionnaire (Nov 24 2009 13:34)
Tenants and Residents Associations - Information and Training Questionnaire
- Tenants News Summary (Aug 11 2011 11:28)
Tenants News Summary
- Tenants' Information Service Report - HRA Review 03/13 (Mar 20 2013 11:01)
Our analysis involved firstly checking the robustness and integrity of the model supplied by the council (making sure their sums add up) and secondly ensuring the assumptions concerning rent increases and the capital programme were affordable with
- Void Management Policy (Jul 28 2010 9:57)
Clackmannanshire Council - Housing, Property and Benefits Advice - Void Management Policy
- Westhaugh Gypsy/Travellers' Site information booklet (Feb 8 2010 11:43)
Westhaugh Gypsy/Travellers' Site information booklet