Documents & Publications - Strategy documents
- Clackmannanshire Accessibility Strategy (Feb 21 2005 11:55)
The Strategy details what steps we intend to take to increase the extent to which pupils with a disability can participate in school education, to improve the physical environment of the school and improve communication with pupils.
- Clackmannanshire Community Safety Strategy 2011-14 (Aug 10 2006 9:12)
This strategy has been prepared by the multi-agency Community Safety Partnership. The strategy reflects local partners desire for improved joint working through information sharing and developing joint responses to problems.
- Clackmannanshire Fuel Poverty Strategy (Nov 29 2006 10:38)
The strategy sets out how the Council working in partnership with others will tackle the challenge set by the Scottish Executive to eradicating fuel poverty in our area by 2016.
- Clackmannanshire Housing Strategy 2012-2017 (Jun 27 2013 15:33)
The Housing (Scotland) Act 2001, requires all Councils to have a Local Housing Strategy. The purpose of the strategy is to identify and tackle the key areas of concern for housing. This includes providing new housing of all tenures of the size and ty
- Clackmannanshire Partnership Change Plan: Reshaping Care for Older People (Jun 21 2011 9:22)
Clackmannanshire Partnership Change Plan: Reshaping Care for Older People
- Clackmannanshire Performance Improvement & Outcomes Division 2007/08 (Sep 3 2008 13:14)
Clackmannanshire PIOD 2007/08
- Clackmannanshire Single Outcome Agreement 2013-2023 (Sep 17 2008 14:52)
Single Outcome Agreement 2013-2023
- Community Health Partnership Strategic Plan (Apr 21 2009 15:20)
Community Health Partnership 3 year Strategic Plan
- Community Risk Register (Sep 27 2013 11:03)
The CRR is intended to inform the communities of Forth Valley of a range of potentially disruptive events that the responder agencies have considered and to confirm the state of preparedness to deal with any occurrence.
- Contaminated Land Inspection Strategy (Mar 10 2005 18:50)
In 2002, Clackmannanshire Council published ‘Contaminated Land Strategy’ which outlined how it would implement the statutory regime. Since that time the Council has made significant progress. This document is a review and update of that strategy taki
- Corporate Parenting Strategy 2009-2012 (Jul 14 2009 9:46)
This Corporate Parenting Strategy provides the framework for elected members, officers and partners in fulfilling their duties and responsibilities, as corporate parents of Looked After children and young people in Clackmannanshire.
- Corporate Plan 2008-11 (Oct 16 2008 14:26)
Corporate plan for the three-year period 2008-11
- Draft Forth Valley Sexual Health Strategy (Jan 26 2007 12:24)
The first Forth Valley Sexual Health Strategy is necessary to ensure that there is a coherent, strategic approach to the promotion of sexual health and well-being, across agencies.
- Early Years Framework, Clackmannanshire Local Implementation Plan (Nov 23 2011 9:23)
The national Early Years Framework focuses on preventing problems and intervening early and effectively, to correct problems before they have a long term effect on life chances for the child and their family.
- Environmental Assessment Screening Documents (Aug 27 2007 9:41)
Environmental Assessment Screening Documents
- Houses in Multiple Occupation Strategy (Mar 11 2005 11:24)
Our HMO strategy is designed to meet our statutory licensing obligations, while ensuring that the HMO sector continues to play a valuable role in providing housing within Clackmannanshire, particularly where this involves vulnerable people.
- Housing Need and Demand Assessment (Aug 10 2011 14:12)
In March 2008, the Scottish Government issued guidance to Local Authorities on carrying out their Housing Need and Demand Assessments (HNDA). The SPP3 statement sets out a process whereby the HNDA will provide the evidence base on which housing supp
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Strategy 2010-2013 (Jul 28 2011 9:29)
Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Strategy 2010-2013
- Joint Health and Homelessess Strategy 2004-2009 Final Report (Aug 12 2011 11:53)
Joint Health and Homelessess Strategy 2004-2009 Final Report
- Joint Health and Homelessness Strategy 2004-2009 (Feb 18 2005 11:51)
Clackmannanshire Council's corporate strategy aimed at reducing homelessness and improving services to those experiencing homelessness.
- Local Authority Carbon Management Programme - Strategy & Implementation Plan (May 19 2008 13:49)
Document outlines how Clackmannanshire Council will progress with the implementation of the Carbon Management Strategy.
- Local Transport Strategy 2009 - 2014 Consultation (Apr 19 2010 9:37)
Results of the 2009 LTS Consultation
- Local Transport Strategy 2010 - 2014 (for consultation) (Nov 17 2010 12:31)
Local Transport Strategy 2010 - 2014 (for consultation)
- NHS Forth Valley Carers Information Strategy (Mar 10 2005 14:39)
The NHS has a vital role to play in identifying Carers, offering them information and referring them on to sources of advice and support. It also has an important role to play in ensuring that Carers own health needs are proactively addressed.
- Parental Involvement Strategy (Oct 27 2008 12:31)
Parental Involvement Strategy - Parents as Partners
- Procurement Strategy (Nov 4 2008 10:50)
This document sets out a procurement strategy for the Council that seeks to communicate the Council’s vision for procurement.
- Public Art Strategy (Mar 2 2005 17:32)
Sets out a framework for the funding and development of public art in Clackmannanshire.
- RIPSA Policy (Nov 4 2010 9:31)
Councils policy on the regulation of investigatory powers act.
- Road Asset Management Plan (RAMP) (Sep 6 2012 11:31)
The Road Asset Management Plan (RAMP) 2010/13 is the first version of an infrastructure asset management plan and it sets out the systematic approach adopted by Clackmannanshire Council for the management of its road assets.
- Road Safety Plan 2006 - 2009 (Jan 24 2008 13:55)
The aim of this Road Safety Plan is to develop a structured approach to achieving a reduction in the number of road traffic accidents for the period 2006 – 2009 and beyond.
- Roads & Transportation Customer Service Strategy (Sep 18 2012 12:25)
This Strategy covers the range of our services and provides information on the tools that we use to monitor, improve, review and report on our service delivery.
- Roads & Transportation Services Action Plan 2012-13 (Sep 18 2012 12:38)
The Roads and Transportation Services Action Plan covers the work of the service for the period 2012 to 2013. It explains our links to corporate priority outcomes, details key performance indicators, and provides an action plan to take the service
- Services to People Service Plan 2005-08 (Aug 4 2005 16:03)
Service Plan for Services to People for three-year period 2005-08
- Sexual Health Implementation Group Action Plan (Apr 22 2010 10:51)
Sexual Health Implementation Group Action Plan
- Single Outcome Agreement 2013-2023 - Consultation, Supporting Documentation (Jan 23 2013 13:37)
Clackmannanshire Single Outcome Agreement 2013-2023 - Consultation Supporting Documents.
- Social Services Communication Framework (Aug 12 2010 11:03)
Social Services Communication Framework
- Strategic Local Programme 2012-15 Supporting documents (Jul 6 2012 13:38)
Documents required for Registered Social Landlords operating in Clackmannanshire who may be interested in developing social housing.
- Structure Plan 3rd Alteration Draft Consultative Plan (Mar 9 2007 10:34)
Structure Plan 3rd Alteration -Consultative Draft
- Sustainability and Climate Change Strategy (Oct 5 2010 10:52)
The adopted Sustainability and Climate Change Strategy document.
- Sustainability SEA Screening Report July 2007 (Aug 27 2007 11:42)
Screening report for the Clackmannanshire Sustainability Strategy.
- Tenant Participation Strategy 2010-13 (Dec 14 2007 15:04)
Developing Tenant Participation in Clackmannanshire
- Update on Outcomes for Community Care 08/08 (Sep 3 2008 13:19)
Update on Outcomes for Community Care 08/08