Skip to navigation
Documents & Publications - Planning (Development Control)
- Clackmannanshire Development Plan Scheme (Apr 6 2009 13:27)
Clackmannanshire Development Plan Scheme
- DPEA Further Information (Mar 15 2011 16:59)
Directorate for Planning and Environmental Appeals information requests and responses.
- Mobile Phone Rollout Plan (Dec 4 2009 10:38)
Map showing the location of the main mobile phone operatrors existing, approved and proposed masts within Clackmannanshire
- Planning Application Fee Scale (Dec 7 2011 16:47)
Below is a list of the fee scales for planning and similar applications valid from 1st April 2010. These scales show fees applicable for Residential, Listed Building, Conservation, Agricultural, Advertisment, Certificate of Lawfulness, Demolition
- Planning Enforcement Charter (Oct 5 2011 9:56)
The Council's Planning Enforcement Charter
- SAN 1 - Recreational Open Space (Jan 13 2005 12:24)
This leaflet sets out the Council’s policy and standards for recreational space, as contained in the Local Plan.
- SAN 10 - Opencast Mining (Jan 13 2005 14:44)
This Supplementary Advice Note sets out the Council’s updated policy on opencast coal mining, in addition to the Development Plan (Structure Plan and Local Plan) and National Planning Policy.
- SAN 11 - Farm Steading Conversions (Jan 13 2005 14:46)
This advice note seeks to add to the current planning policies in the Development Plan and amplify national planning guidance on the conversion of farm steadings.
- SAN 14 - Managing Waste in Housing and Commercial Developments (Mar 8 2005 15:20)
This Advice Note provides guidance on the incorporation of waste management facilities into new developments in the Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling Council areas covered by the Forth Valley Area Waste Plan.
- SAN 2 - Infill Residential Development (Jan 13 2005 12:26)
This leaflet aims to assist people wishing to develop one or more houses on gap sites, garden ground or vacant spaces in existing towns and villages. It is not designed to guide development of houses in the countryside or major new housing areas.
- SAN 3 - Shutters and Grilles (Jan 13 2005 12:28)
This leaflet aims to assist shopkeepers who wish to improve security by installing shutters or grilles, or for those owners who find that their shops have shutters installed contrary to the Council's policy.
- SAN 4 - Residential Homes (Jan 13 2005 12:30)
This leaflet aims to assist those who wish to develop Residential Homes by converting or extending an existing property, or building a new one.
- SAN 5 - Windows and Doors in Traditional Buildings (Jan 13 2005 12:31)
The built environment of Clackmannanshire provides a particularly rich and varied heritage. The Council has a duty to safeguard this heritage, and is able to do so through the powers available under various Acts of Parliament.
- SAN 6 - Day Nurseries (Jan 13 2005 12:33)
This leaflet aims to assist those who wish to develop Day Nurseries either by converting or extending an existing property or by building a new one. planning consent.
- SAN 7 - Shop Fronts (Jan 13 2005 12:34)
This leaflet will explain: The Council’s aims for shop front design and advertising; The permissions required; The guidelines for achieving a good design which suits your premises and the neighbourhood.
- SAN 8 - House Extensions (Jan 13 2005 12:36)
This advice note is to help you apply for Planning Permission. The Council wishes to encourage imaginative, sensitive and innovative design, and while it gives design guidance, this is not intended to be a ‘rule book’.
- SAN 9 - Planning and Flooding (Jan 13 2005 12:38)
This supplementary advice note aims to provide additional guidance to prospective applicants for planning permission about Clackmannanshire Council’s policy towards applications for development on, or close to, land potentially liable to flood.
- Services to Communities Bulletin (Mar 7 2005 9:51)
The Services to Communities Bulletin is issued every week with details of issues relating to Development Management (Planning), Building Standards, Transportation Planning, Structure and Local Planning, Roads Maintenance, Transport and Traffic Manage