Skip to navigation
Documents & Publications - Environmental Health
- Contaminated Land Inspection Strategy (Mar 10 2005 18:50)
In 2002, Clackmannanshire Council published ‘Contaminated Land Strategy’ which outlined how it would implement the statutory regime. Since that time the Council has made significant progress. This document is a review and update of that strategy taki
- Food Poisoning Information Sheets (Feb 10 2005 10:11)
These sheets provide information about potential causes of food poisoning and how to avoid them.
- Food Safety Enforcement Policy (Feb 2 2005 11:13)
This documented policy ensures the comprehensive and consistent enforcement of Food Safety, Food Standards and Feeding Stuffs within Clackmannanshire in line with the relevant Food Safety Act Codes of Practice.
- Lost Stray Dog Charges (Apr 23 2013 14:46)
List of Charges for Bandeath Rescue Centre
- National Assistance Act Funeral List (Jan 18 2012 15:02)
Details of all funerals arranged through the National Assistance Act 1948 by Clackmannanshire Council.
- Register of HMOs (Apr 29 2013 16:23)
Current Register of all Houses in Multiple Occupation Within Clackmannanshire
- Standard Licence Conditions (Apr 29 2013 16:25)
List of standard conditions for an application for a licence for a HMO
- The Control of Feral Pigeons (Mar 18 2005 16:23)
Advice leaflet on the control of feral pigeons.