Documents & Publications - Policy documents
- A Film Charter for Clackmannanshire (Nov 4 2004 15:21)
Through working with established partnership agencies the Council aims to ensure a warm welcome for film makers.
- Anti-Bullying Policy (Jun 15 2009 16:04)
This policy outlines the principles that should underpin educational establishments' practices in response to bullying behaviour amongst children and young people. The term 'establishment' includes early years through to secondary stages.
- Building Clackmannanshire - Economic Development Framework 2008 - 2018 (Oct 27 2005 12:46)
The Framework for Action - Building Clackmannanshire has been designed to provide a focus for economic development in the area and a collectively-agreed route map to help Clackmannanshire realise its economic ambitions.
- Children Educated at Home: Information for Parents (Jul 10 2007 14:53)
Information for parents on educating their children at home
- Clackmannanshire Community Planning Partnership - Governance Framework and Memorandum of Understanding (Nov 8 2011 17:24)
Clackmannanshire Community Planning Partnership - Governance Framework and Memorandum of Understanding
- Clackmannanshire Council Energy Policy (Mar 4 2005 9:58)
Clackmannanshire Council is committed through its corporate objectives to protect and enhance the environment. The Council recognises that its use of energy impacts on local, national and global environments.
- Clackmannanshire Council Housing Allocations Policy (Jul 25 2012 13:39)
This document sets out the Council’s allocations policy, explaining how properties which become vacant will be let. It replaces the existing allocation policy.
- Clackmannanshire Council's Complaints Handling Procedure (Sep 19 2012 9:15)
Clackmannanshire Council's Complaints Handling Procedure
- Clackmannanshire Joint Health Improvement Plan 2010-2012 (Nov 2 2007 10:17)
Clackmannanshire Alliance's Health Improvement Plan for Clackmannanshire 2010-2012.
- Clackmannanshire Licensing Board - Statement of Policy - Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 (Nov 28 2007 10:43)
CLACKMANNANSHIRE LICENSING BOARD LICENSING (SCOTLAND) ACT 2005 STATEMENT OF LICENSING POLICY November 2010 – November 2013
- Clackmannanshire Licensing Board Equalities Scheme (Mar 7 2008 9:40)
Clackmannanshire Licensing Board Equalities Scheme
- Clackmannanshire Licensing Board Publication Scheme (Mar 3 2005 15:19)
The aim of this Publication Scheme is to explain the Licensing information Clackmannanshire Council makes available to the public.
- Code of Conduct for Councillors (Dec 20 2004 16:10)
This Code applies to every member of a local authority in Scotland. Iis the responsibility of Councillors to make sure that they are familiar with, and that their actions comply with, its provisions.
- Code of Guidance on Homelessness (Mar 11 2005 10:16)
Scottish Executive guidance on legislation, policies and practices to prevent and resolve homelessness.
- Code of practice for filming in Clackmannanshire (Nov 4 2004 15:54)
A code of practice for production companies wishing to film on location in Clackmannanshire.
- Community Care Charging Policy (May 12 2010 9:52)
Community Care charging policy for 2010/2011
- Conditions of let - football pitches (May 25 2010 9:47)
Conditions of let for Clackmannanshire Council football pitches.
- Conservation Areas (Feb 12 2009 11:01)
Documents about the conservation areas in Clackmannanshire.
- Contract Standing Orders (Apr 26 2005 9:52)
The purpose of Contract Standing Orders (CSO) is to set clear rules for the procurement of goods, works and services for the Council.
- Corporate Complaints/Comments Policy (Jun 4 2008 12:12)
Corporate Complaints/Comment Policy
- Corporate Procurement Process (Dec 7 2011 11:50)
Corporate Procurement Process "The Procurement Journey"
- Customer Charter (Apr 21 2010 14:59)
- DB/06/08 (Apr 22 2008 15:45)
Dangerous building notification
- DB/19/07 (Apr 22 2008 15:30)
Dangerous building notification
- Draft Equal Pay Statement (Apr 30 2013 15:16)
Clackmannanshire Council is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a policy of equal opportunity in employment and will treat all staff fairly
- Draft Equality Outcomes (Apr 30 2013 15:22)
These are draft Outcomes and are subject to approval
- Education Service Health and Wellbeing Strategy (Apr 5 2013 16:02)
This strategy sets out the key priorities for health and wellbeing for the Education Service. Many relate directly to the priorities of partners within the local authorities, the Police and the Voluntary Sector as well as the National Health Service.
- Education Service's Disability Equality Scheme (DES) (Jul 24 2007 16:16)
Clackmannanshire Council, Education Service's Disability Equality Scheme (DES)
- Education Services Race Equality Policy 2008 - 2011 (Apr 2 2008 14:02)
Education Services Race Equality Policy 2008 - 2011
- Employment Information and Gender Pay Gap (Apr 30 2013 15:28)
The Council is currently migrating it's employee data to a new Human Resources system which will have improved functionality in terms of reporting on protected characteristics, with particular reference to recruitment, retention and development.
- Food Safety Enforcement Policy (Feb 2 2005 11:13)
This documented policy ensures the comprehensive and consistent enforcement of Food Safety, Food Standards and Feeding Stuffs within Clackmannanshire in line with the relevant Food Safety Act Codes of Practice.
- Football pitch booking conditions (Nov 28 2008 15:20)
Conditions of let
- Forth Valley Inter Agency Adult Support and Protection Guidance and Procedures (Oct 22 2009 16:03)
Forth Valley Guidance and Procedures for the Protection of Adults at Risk
- Forth Valley Joint Commissioning Framework: Services for Older People (January 2009) (Feb 1 2010 16:56)
Forth Valley Joint Commissioning Framework: Services for Older People (January 2009)
- Forth Valley Protocol on Human Trafficking (including children and adults) (Jun 2 2011 11:08)
Forth Valley Protocol on Human Trafficking (including children and adults)
- Local Plan 1st Alteration (Consultative Draft) (Dec 30 2008 14:12)
- Local Plan 1st Alteration - Environmental Report (and Appendices) (Dec 30 2008 15:16)
- Lost Stray Dog Charges (Apr 23 2013 14:46)
List of Charges for Bandeath Rescue Centre
- Mainstreaming Equality and Diversity (Apr 30 2013 15:13)
Clackmannanshire Council believes that equality of opportunity should be a guiding principle in all of its activities. The Council is actively working towards the elimination of Policies and Practices which discriminate.
- Planning Enforcement Charter (Oct 5 2011 9:56)
The Council's Planning Enforcement Charter
- Policy for the administration of prescribed medicines and meeting children's healthcare needs - August 2010 (Aug 19 2010 17:10)
Policy for the administration of prescribed medicines and meeting children's healthcare needs
- Register of HMOs (Apr 29 2013 16:23)
Current Register of all Houses in Multiple Occupation Within Clackmannanshire
- SAN 14 - Managing Waste in Housing and Commercial Developments (Mar 8 2005 15:20)
This Advice Note provides guidance on the incorporation of waste management facilities into new developments in the Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling Council areas covered by the Forth Valley Area Waste Plan.
- Scheme of Delegation (Jun 2 2008 14:04)
Scheme of Delegation to delegate duties and responsibilities to committees, subcommittees and offers.
- School Attendance and Absence Policy and Guidelines (Jun 22 2006 16:06)
All children are likely to be absent from or late to school at some time in their school career. However, persistent poor attendance and poor punctuality is disruptive to the individual and to the work of the class and may be an early warning of othe
- Social Services Contract Compliance Framework (June 2009) (Feb 1 2010 16:49)
Social Services Contract Compliance Framework (June 2009)
- Standard Licence Conditions (Apr 29 2013 16:25)
List of standard conditions for an application for a licence for a HMO
- Standing Orders (Nov 23 2004 16:41)
Clackmannanshire Council's Standing Orders.
- Street Lighting Policy (Aug 28 2012 12:16)
Street Lighting Policy Document
- Tenancy Management Team - Estates and Common Area Standards (Feb 12 2010 16:39)
Tenancy Management Team - Estates and Common Area Standards
- Terms and Conditions for Orders and Contracts (Feb 16 2005 16:31)
Clackmannanshire Council’s Terms and Conditions that apply to ALL Orders & Contracts as a Minimum requirement.
- Tourist Signposting Policy (Jan 31 2005 14:10)
Clackmannanshire Council as Roads Authority has prepared the following policy and procedures, which are designed to be sensitive to the needs of local tourism while not compromising the needs of local road safety, traffic management or amenity.
- Void Management Policy (Jul 28 2010 9:57)
Clackmannanshire Council - Housing, Property and Benefits Advice - Void Management Policy
- Winter Service for Roads and Footways Policy and Procedures (Oct 16 2012 14:21)
Winter Service is carried out to ensure, as far as possible, the safe movement of all road users, both vehicular and pedestrian, while minimising the effects on the environment. It is economically significant because of the delays that bad weathe