Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Particular Needs Housing

Particular Needs Housing

Clackmannanshire Council supports the Scottish Government's agenda of shifting the balance of care, which promotes enabling independent living. This is easier for some people to achieve than others.

We aim to ensure that an adequate supply of specially designed or adapted housing and support services are available, which will enable people with particular housing needs to live independently and safely in their own home.

There are many types of adaptations available to help you to live independently in your own home. For more information please see our adaptations page.

Most particular needs housing is provided by registered social landlords but some provision is also made by the council. Please refer to our Apply for a Council House page for more information.

Registered Social Landlords providing particular needs housing

Care Homes and Services

Menstrie House is Clackmannanshire Council's only owned, purpose-built residential establishment for older people in Clackmannanshire. Up-to-date information is available from the Care Inspectorate about all registered care homes and services in Scotland along with their inspection reports and current grades so that you can make an informed choice when using and choosing these services.

For Further Information Contact

Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000 Fax: 01259 452400