Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Skip Permit Application

Skip Permit Application

Thinking of hiring a skip to dispose of waste?

Are you aware that you need a permit to place a skip on a public road for any length of time?

It is the responsibility of the person hiring the skip to ensure that a permit is obtained.

Under Section 85 of the Roads Scotland Act (1984), anyone depositing a builders skip on the public road without permission is liable for a fine of up to £400.

For further details or if you require a permit see the Skip Permit Application Form in the Forms section below.


For Further Information Contact

Roads, Traffic & Transportation
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000