Roads & Footway maintenance
The Roads and Traffic service has responsibility for the management & maintenance of public roads, footways and bridges, including:
- Inspection, survey and assessment of road conditions.
- Design and supervision of structural, routine, cyclic and street lighting maintenance and improvements.
- Winter maintenance gritting and snow clearance.
- Managing activity on the road network by pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Managing activities carried out on the public road by public utilities (Scottish Power, Transco, etc) and developers.
- Accident Investigation and Prevention.
- Managing car parks and on-street parking throughout the Council's area.
- Managing the transportation impacts of new developments.
Related Publications & Documents
For Further Information Contact
Roads, Traffic & Transportation
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000