Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Change in Circumstances

Change in Circumstances

All changes in circumstances must be reported to the Benefits Team immediately.

Failure to advise us of any change in your circumstances may lead to you having to repay an overpayment.

Examples of any changes in circumstances that should be reported are if

  • you start or stop receiving Income Support, Jobseekers Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance;
  • you start or stop work or change employment;
  • you start or stop getting Tax Credits, Incapacity Benefit or other benefits;
  • you have an increase or decrease in income;
  • you change address;
  • the number of people living with you changes;
  • the money non dependants get increases or decreases;
  • you are admitted to hospital for more than 6 weeks.

This is not an exhaustive list of possible changes in circumstances. If in any doubt as to whether or not your change in circumstance is relevant, you should always inform us anyway.

For Further Information Contact

Revenue Services
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000