Everything the Council does links to our Aims, Values & Outcomes. The goal is continuous improvement, ensuring services provide Best Value.
What we're doing to improve
The Clackmannanshire Alliance sets out plans in the Local Outcome Improvement Plan 2017-27 (and previously in the Single Outcome Agreement 2013-23).
Alliance, Council & partners:
- Development & Environmental Services (roads, waste, planning...)
- Education (schools, early years, sports development...)
- Housing & Community Safety (repairs, payments, wardens...)
- Resources & Governance (accountancy, HR, ICT, legal...)
- Social Services (child care, adult care, criminal justice...)
- Strategy & Customer Services (customer service, libraries, leisure...)
How we're performing
Alliance (and partner) reports:
For Further Information Contact
Communications and Community
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000