Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Noise Issues

Noise Issues

Noisy music or parties etc can be distressing for neighbours, particularly late at night. Our partners, Police Scotland receive complaints of this nature and work with residents to resolve these issues.

Clackmannanshire Council also have an out of hours Standby Team who aim to act as independent witnesses to noise incidents originating from Council tenancies out of office hours. Please contact The Tenancy Management Team on 01259 225 100 to get more information on this. More information on this topic can be found on the Scottish Government's Noise and Nuisance page.

Report a noise issue

To report a domestic noise issue in relation to a council tenancy, please use the secure online form, or call 01259 450000.