Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Street Traders

Street Traders

Street Traders Licences are issued by the Licensing Team. Please see the Licensing page for Street Traders for further information.

Environmental Health issue the Certificate of Compliance which is a prerequisite of these licences when food is sold.

The van will have to be inspected and be up to the standards required by Food Hygiene Legislation in order to get a Certificate of Compliance.

There are also certain conditions laid down for the use of horns or chimes on these vehicles and failure to adhere to these conditions can result in prosecution and our objection to the renewal of any future licence.

Horns and chimes must not be sounded after 7.00 pm.

Limited use of a whistle is acceptable providing it does not cause nuisance.

For Further Information Contact

Environmental Health
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000