Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Pest Control

Pest Control

Pest Control Icon

The Council provides a pest control service for Council Housing and Housing Association tenants only.

Private householders and commercial companies are required to source their own treatment service.

We also provide the answers to a list of questions which can be found on our FAQs page. This page also includes information on our response times etc.

If your problem relates to a Council house in Clackmannanshire, please contact us on the number listed below.

All Housing Association tenants must report the matter to their housing officer to arrange for treatment and not to the Council direct. We cannot accept calls directly from Housing Association tenants.

Please note that no service is provided for the following:

  • Bats (all species of bat found in the UK are protected by law)
  • Cats (including feral cats)
  • Earwigs
  • Foxes
  • Moles
  • Moths
  • Snails/Slugs
  • Woodlice (Slaters)

For Further Information Contact

Environmental Health
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000