Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Food Complaints

Food Complaints

If you wish to complain about a food business, for example unhygienic practices, foreign object in food, selling out of date food etc, please contact us using the number listed below.

If the complaint relates to food you have purchased and is in your possession, it is important you retain the item.

If it is a food that requires freezing or refrigeration, it should be kept in that state.

When you contact us, an officer will arrange to call and take details of the complaint.

The officer will need to take any food item away and it can not be returned. We do not pursue compensation from the companies involved.

For Further Information Contact

Environmental Health
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000