National Improvement Framework
Education Service Plan - Towards Excellence
The Scottish Government requires all education authorities to prepare and publish a plan to address the priorities in the National Improvement Framework for education.
Clackmannanshire's Education Service has set out in its plan the steps they will take to improve across 5 key priority areas to achieve excellence and equity.
- Placing the human rights and needs of every child and young person at the centre of education
- Improvement in children and young people’s health and wellbeing
- Closing the attainment gap between the most and least disadvantaged children and young people
- Improvement in skills and sustained, positive school-leaver destinations for all young people
- Improvement in attainment, particularly in literacy and numeracy
You can read the full plan below.
Related Publications & Documents
For Further Information Contact
Education & Schools
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000