Bulky Waste Collection Uplift Terms & Conditions
- Items should be presented and accessible for collection from 7.30am on the first working day after the uplift request is made.
- Items should be placed together for uplift and not at different locations, for example side and rear of property.
- A maximum of 5 items will be collected on a single uplift. Definitions of items we uplift are listed in our Household Waste and Recycling Collection Policy document.
- Items MUST be placed at the nearest point of access for a large collection vehicle. This will usually be the front garden of the property. Items should not be presented on the kerbside outside the boundary of the property.
- Uplifts will be restricted to normal materials that cannot fit into a wheeled bin container eg furniture, white goods such as fridges and washing machines, other electrical items such as TVs and computing equpment or multiple small household items.
- All items must be be listed separately, for example 1 washing machine, 3 piece suite, dismantled chest of drawers.
- Please place all items in such a way that they can easily be identified from your request i.e. not in an unsorted pile.
- Cardboard, mattresses and any other absorbent material should be covered in wet weather.
- Wood should be cut into lengths less than 4' and tied into bundles.
- Wooden items will only be accepted if they are broken down to pieces of a size and weight that be be lifted safely by a single operative ( maximum 20kg).
- Carpets should be rolled or folded.
- We will not enter buildings to complete an uplift.
Related Publications & Documents
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000