Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Council Tax Appeal Rights

Council Tax Appeal Rights

You can appeal to the Head of Housing and Community Safety if you disagree with our decision to hold you liable to pay the Council Tax, or with the calculation of your bill. If you remain dissatisfied you have a right of appeal to the Valuation Appeal Committee.

If you make an appeal you must continue to pay your Council Tax. If your appeal is successful then any overpaid Council Tax will be refunded or transferred to reduce any other outstanding debt to the Council.

For Further Information Contact

Council Tax Team
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 226237 / 450000