Procurement Annual Report
This report provides an update on procurement activity within Clackmannanshire Council and provides an overview of the resources that are available to deliver effective procurement and the actions taken to ensure that procurement is effective and efficient as possible.
The Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014 Section 18 States that the Council must prepare an annual procurement report on its regulated procurement activities as soon as reasonably practicable after the end of the financial year.
This report includes
- a summary of the regulated procurements that have been completed during the year covered by the report,
- a review of whether those procurements complied with the authority's procurement strategy,
- a summary of any community benefit requirements imposed as part of a regulated procurement that were fulfilled during the year covered by the report,
- a summary of any steps taken to facilitate the involvement of supported businesses in regulated procurements during the year covered by the report and
- a summary of the regulated procurements the authority expects to commence in the next two financial years.
Related Publications & Documents
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa
Tel: 01259 452017