Firpark Group Lets
Guidelines for Group Let Organisers
- Group let organisers are required to complete the registration form with details of their party and send it to Firpark Ski Centre prior to their first let. This can be returned with the booking form.
- At the start of a series of lets customers are advised to arrive at the Ski Centre at least 30 minutes prior to the start of their let to allow for fitting and issue of equipment. The technicians fit all equipment to individual requirements. On subsequent visits it is advisable to arrive in good time to maximize your time on the slope.
- All instructors must hold current and valid qualifications. Should a let organiser propose to use an instructor who is not employed by Firpark then Clackmannanshire Council will need to approve the instructor. Instructor qualification/insurance indemnity must be produced at Firpark prior to the group let.
- Let organisers pay a fee that includes the cost of the instructor, unless they are using their own instructor. In this case a lesser fee is charged and organisers should note that their own instructor is not covered by Clackmannanshire Council's employer liability. Organisers using their own instructor are responsible for ensuring adequate insurance cover, a copy of which will be required with the booking form.
- Group let organisers should liaise with their instructor in order that he/she is aware of age/ability of group and instruction expectations. It is the responsibility of the organizer to cancel the instructor if cancelling the let.
- Group let organisers should attend each let or appoint a substitute. If the group let organiser signed the booking form he/she is responsible for the conduct and behaviour of their group and also care of all equipment.
- Group let organisers and their instructors should be familiar with the rules of the slope and abide by the Conditions Of Use (available from Firpark).
- At least seven days notice of cancellation is required or the group let organiser will be liable for the hire in full.
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 452350 / 450000