Application Forms - Roads
- Construction Consent Application (Jan 20 2005 17:07)
Under Section 21 of the Roads (Scotland) Act 1984, any person, other than a Roads Authority, who wishes to construct a new road or an extension of an existing road must before commencing construction obtain the consent of the local Roads Authority.
- Disabled Persons Blue Badge (Feb 21 2005 11:08)
Use this form to apply for a Blue Badge - a Disabled Persons Parking Badge.
- Footway Crossing (Jan 21 2005 14:17)
Application for Footway Crossing.
- Minor Roadworks Consent Application, Guidance Notes and Fee Guidance (Jan 20 2005 17:13)
Under Section 56 of the Roads (Scotland) Act 1984, any person, other than a Roads Authority or body covered by the New Roads & Street Works Act 1991, must, before commencing works on a Public Road, obtain the consent of the road's authority.
- Parking space for use by Disabled Person (Jan 21 2005 14:13)
Application form and guidance notes for a parking space for use by a disabled person.
- Residents' Parking Permit Application (Feb 1 2005 11:50)
Use this form to apply for a residents' parking permit in Alloa.
- Road Adoption (Jan 21 2005 14:10)
Use this form to apply for the addition of a road to the list of public roads.
- Road Adoption Enquiry Form (Dec 19 2018 16:15)
Road Adoption Enquiry Form
- Road Occupation Permit (Jan 21 2005 14:21)
Under Section 58 of the Roads (Scotland) Act 1984, it is an offence to deposit building materials on and/or erect staging or scaffolding on or over part of any road, without the permission of the Roads Authority.
- Road Works Temporary Traffic Signals Application (Aug 17 2006 13:23)
Notification of Intention to Adopt Traffic Control of Roadworks by Means of Portable Traffic Light Signals
- Roads and Transportation Closure or Temporary Restriction Application (Apr 10 2007 10:41)
Roads and Transportation Closure Form
- Section 109 NRSWA Consent Application (Oct 27 2010 12:44)
UIP application under S109 of NRSWA
- Skip Permit (Jan 21 2005 14:15)
Application for Permission to Deposit a Builders Skip on a Road.
- Transport Assessment Scoping Form (Jan 22 2008 13:34)
Transport Assessment Scoping Form