Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Application Forms - Housing

  • Application for Discretionary Housing Payments (Apr 5 2013 14:33)
    Discretionary Housing Payments (DHPs) are available to claimants who are entitled to Housing Benefit and appeal to the authority to require some further assistance in order to meet housing costs.
  • Common Housing Registration Form (Jul 5 2012 9:33)
    Completing this form will give you access to the Housing Waiting Lists of Clackmannanshire Council and Ochil View Housing Association.
  • Garden Aid application form (Aug 6 2013 9:55)
    The service is provided for Council tenants who are elderly or disabled, who do not have any able bodied person living with them who could tend to the garden.
  • Mutual Exchange guide and application form (Aug 29 2018 13:16)
    A Mutual Exchange is when tenants agree to swap housing accommodation