Clackmannanshire West - Cllr. Les Sharp
Scottish National Party (multi-member ward)
Telephone: 01259 452286 / 07854 370 904
Fax: 01259 452230
Councillor Sharp holds a weekly surgery on a Tuesday in the Dumyat Centre between 6.00pm - 7.00pm.
He also holds a fortnightly surgery on a Wednesday in Tullibody Civic Centre between 4.30pm - 5.30pm.
Please contact Members' Services on 01259 452005 for further information.
Councillor Les Sharp would like to wish all his constituents a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Councillor Sharp will be holding his last surgery of the year on Tuesday 17th December. His surgery will begin on Tuesday 14th January 2014.
If you would like to report an emergency over the festive period, please call Contact Centre on 01259 450000.
The Scottish Local Authorities Remuneration Committee recommends that Councils publish information on Councillors' training and development.
Details of the individual sessions can be obtained from records maintained in Members' Services. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01259 450000 for further information.
- Clackmannanshire Licensing Board
- Education Appeals Committee
- Education, Sport and Leisure Committee (Committee Member)
- Enterprise and Environment Committee (Committee Member)
- Housing, Health and Care Committee (Convenor)
- Planning Committee (formerly Regulatory Committee) (Committee Member)
- Regulatory Committee (formerly the Regulatory Sub Committee) (Committee Member)
- Workforce Committee (Committee Member)
- CoSLA Community Well-Being & Safety Executive Group (Group Member)
- CoSLA Health & Well-Being Executive Group (Group Member)
- Association of Public Service Excellence (APSE) (Chair of Building & Housing Services Advisory Group)
- Carers' Champion
- Central Scotland Valuation Joint Board (Substitute Member)
- Children's Hearing Scotland, Clackmannanshire Area Support Team (Member)
- Clackmannanshire & Stirling Community Health Partnership (Board Member)
- Clackmannanshire & Stirling Environmental Trust. (Trustee)
- Clackmannanshire & Stirling NHS Forth Valley Partnership Board (Board Member)
- Fife/Forth Valley Community Justice Authority
- Ochil Landscape Partnership Scheme
- Ochilview Housing Association
- Tullibody Healthy Living Initiative Ltd (Trustee)
Registration of interests
The Ethical Standards in Public Life etc (Scotland) Act 2000 introduced an ethical framework to Scotland. One of the key elements of this new act is the Councillors’ Code of Conduct, which underlines a strong commitment to the promotion of high standards in public life. Section 4 of the Code sets out the categories of interests, financial and otherwise that Councillors must declare. In line with legislation a copy of the Register of Interests for Clackmannanshire Councillors is also available for public inspection at the Council Headquarters in Greenfield Alloa FK10 2AD.