Health Services and Organisations
Clackmannanshire forms part of NHS Forth Valley's area of operation. For details of GPs, dentists, hospitals and other health services in the locality please use these links to visit NHS Forth Valley's and other organisations' websites:
- NHS Forth Valley Service Finder
- Find Doctors, Dentists, Opticians and Pharmacies in your local area
- Online and telephone-based service available 24 hours, 7 days a week that can provide information and advice on a wide variety of health issues.
- Tel: 111 (free)
- NHS Inform
- Expanded Health A-Z, answers to common health questions, links to local health and support information.
- Tel: 0800 22 44 88
- NHS Winter Zone
- Information and advice on how to stay well this winter, including details of local health services and support available over the festive period.
- Central Sexual Health
- Contraception and Sexual Health Clinics offer confidential advice for contraception and sexual health.
- You can also refer to our Sexual Health Services web page for additional links.
Local health centre
Follow the link for information on the Clackmannanshire Community Healthcare Centre .