Children and Young People
- Child Protection
- Children's Social Work Statistics
- The number of children looked after in Clackmannanshire in 2021 was 270 (an increase of 8.9% from 248 in 2020)
- The number of child protection referrals in Clackmannanshire in 2021 was 41 (a decrease from 43 in 2020)
- Scottish Government - Child Disability Payment
- Child Disability Payment is the replacement of the Disability Living Allowance for Children in Scotland, which was previously delivered by the Department for Work and Pensions. It is the first application-based disability benefit to be introduced by the Scottish Government and is administered by Social Security Scotland from Autumn 2021. It provides money to help with the extra care and mobility costs that a child living with a disability might have.
- Authorised applications for Child Disability Payment in Clackmannshire to 31 March 2022 = 25.
The Performance and Change team compile and return a range of statistical information to the Scottish Government and Audit Scotland. Follow these links for statistical publications based on these returns.
- Scottish Government
- Audit Scotland
- Statistics obtained from annual performance indicators
For Further Information Contact
Communications and Community
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000