Adult Day Services
Supporting people with disabilities, to access social/recreational, education, rehabilitation, employment and respite care opportunities.
We offer a range of services for adults aged 16 +. The service is available for people with a range of disabilities and sensory impairments.
- Centre Space supports adults with a learning disability to access day opportunities
- Whins Resource Centre supports adults with physical disabilities and sensory impairment
- Supported Employment Services assisting people with employment opportunities
About the service
- Using the service
- Working for Adult Day Services
- Aims and standards
- Social Services Complaints Procedure
- Frequently Asked Questions - Whins Resource Centre