Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Licence - Personal Licence - Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005

Licence - Personal Licence - Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005

Premises must have a premises manager who holds a Personal Licence. A Personal Licence will also be required by any person who will supervise or authorise the sale of alcohol. Applicants for a Personal Licence must be aged 18 or over and possess a licensing qualification (which must be produced with the application). Applicants should apply for a Personal Licence for the area in which he/she is ordinarily resident.

For further information on applying for a Personal Licence, visit the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 - Premises/Personal Licence page.

Link to the search facility for all Application Forms

Please note that fees lodged with any Licence application are non-refundable.

For Further Information Contact

Licensing Team
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000