Home and Car Emergency Packs
Home Emergency Pack
Try to keep enough of the following in your house to last all of you at least two days at all times.
- Lighting (not candles) and spare sources of power (batteries etc).
- Cooking equipment (including tin-opener, utensils and cutlery).
- Drink (cans of juice, bottled water etc).
- Long life food (check use-by date and refresh supplies regularly).
- Portable radio and spare batteries.
- Dry clothing.
- Medication (including baby items).
Car Emergency Pack
- A blanket or sleeping bag.
- A snow shovel.
- A powerful torch (check batteries regularly).
- A change of clothing, including hat and gloves.
- Waterproof clothing.
- Take bottled water (check use by date).
- De-icer, antifreeze, screenwash, brake fluid and correct engine oil.
- Before you travel, fill a flask with hot drink and take it with you.
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000