We've provided a range of tools and services to try to help improve your visit to ClacksWeb - making it easier to find information, to keep updated with what's happening in Clackmannanshire, and to contact us or send us feedback.
- The Site Map provides a high-level overview of the site's sections and their major areas of content;
- The A to Z index provides a convenient, comprehensive view of every page, document and form on the site;
- Use the site search or advanced search to find pages which contain words describing the information you'l looking for;
- Our links database provides links to websites which provide a mine of information of a range of subjects. Many pages on ClacksWeb make use of this database to offer links to sites related to the page.
- MyClacksWeb provides mailing list services for a host of topics - receive emails when new jobs vacancies become available, a new document is published, a new consultation is launched, a new press release is issued and much more;
- The What's New page provides a list of the latest content to be added to the site.
Have it your way
- The Site Preferences page allows you to change the way ClacksWeb looks - change the text size and pick the style and colour-scheme you prefer.
Sending us feedback and reporting problems
- Most pages on the site provide contact details for the relevant part of the Council for that page, and links to an online contact form so you can ask for more information or provide feedback immediately;
- We have a range of Online Services which allow you to report problems to us, pay certain bills, and apply for jobs at Clackmannanshire Council;
- The Comments and Complaints section provides details of the Council's official comments and complaints procedure, and lets you make comments and complaints online.