Application Forms - Building Standards
- Building Warrant Amendment Application Form (May 5 2006 11:04)
Use this form to apply for an amendment to an existing building warrant issued by Clackmannanshire Council.
- Building Warrant Application Form (May 5 2006 10:56)
Use this form to apply for a warrant to construct, demolish or convert a building, or to provide services, fittings or equipment.
- Building Warrant Extension Application Form (Feb 4 2008 14:21)
Extension Application Form
- Building Warrant Start of Work Card (May 5 2006 11:33)
Any person carrying out operations in pursuance of a Warrant granted under the Act shall give notice to the Building Standards Surveyor on commencement of work using this form.
- Completion Certificate Submission Form (May 5 2006 11:36)
Use this form to submit a Completion Certificate to Clackmannanshire Council.
- Confirmation of Completion application form (Jun 1 2006 15:22)
This replaces the old style letter of comfort system and can be applied for when a building warrant application was submitted prior to 1st May 2005 and the warrant has expired before a completion certificate has been applied for.
- Electrical Installation Certificate (May 5 2006 11:46)
The Electrical Installation Certificate is to be used only for the initial certification of a new installation or for an alteration or addition to an existing installation where new circuits have been introduced.
- FORM Q - Notice of Finalisation of Structural Details (Jan 12 2009 13:49)
Details of notice of finalisation of Structural details
- Notice of Intention to Use an Approved Certifier of Construction (Jan 26 2007 12:56)
Notice of Intention to Use an Approved Certifier of Construction
- Post-Construction Confirmation of Exemption and/or Compliance form (May 2 2008 11:38)
Post-Construction Confirmation of Exemption and/or Compliance form
- Pre-Construction Confirmation of Exemption and/or Compliance form (May 2 2008 10:48)
Pre-Construction Confirmation of Exemption and/or Compliance form
- Property Inspection application form (Jun 1 2006 15:23)
This can be applied for when works have been undertaken and completed prior to 1st May 2005 and the work was undertaken without the benefit of a building warrant.
- Temporary Occupation Application Form (May 5 2006 13:22)
Use this form to apply for temporary occupation of a property.
- Work Not Requiring a Building Warrant (Jan 26 2007 12:07)
With the introduction of the Building (Scotland) Act 2003 on 1st May 2005, changes to the Building Regulations have taken place offering greater freedom to property owners wishing to alter their property.