Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

Social Services complaints

Social Services complaints

Care complaints

If your complaint relates to a care service we provide, you can choose whether to complain to us or the Care Inspectorate. You can find out more about their complaints procedure, or make a complaint, by contacting them using any of the following methods:

Integrated Joint Board Complaints

Please refer to our Clackmannanshire and Stirling Integration Joint Board Complaints page.

Prison based Social Services

The prison based Social Work team is commissioned by the Scottish Prison Service to provide a link between the prison and the community based Criminal Justice Service to assist in the sentence planning process.

The co-ordination of information and assessment during sentence planning is a multi-agency process.

Only complaints relating to the Social Work Service provided in the prison can be dealt with through the Clackmannanshire Social Work Complaints Procedure.