Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.

Clackmannanshire Council Online

National Entitlement Card (Bus Pass)

National Entitlement Card (Bus Pass)

Bus IconFree bus travel for older and disabled people anywhere in Scotland

If you are 60 or over, if you are disabled, registered blind, partially sighted or if you have mental health problems, you can apply for a National Entitlement Card, which will give you free travel on buses throughout Scotland.

How do I apply for a bus pass?

You can pick up an application form for your bus pass at Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa or a CAP office or ask for an application to be posted to your home address. After completing your application you must bring it, along with proof of eligibility (see below) and a recent colour passport photo to Kilncraigs or a CAP office, to allow a member of staff to check your details.

The colour passport photograph which you should attach to the form, must be recent (taken within the last year), of you on your own, showing a close-up of your head and shoulders so that your face covers approximately 65% to 75% of the photograph and your features should be clearly distinguished against the background. The photograph should be in sharp focus and clear and printed on plain photo quality paper.

For more information or an application form please contact us on 01259 450000.

For Further Information Contact

Roads, Traffic & Transportation
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000