Firpark Tubing Lets
Guidelines and Safety Rules For Tubing Lets
- Tubing Lets can be booked by telephoning the Contact Centre on 01259 213131. The activity is 15 tubes for 1 hour.
- Tubing sessions are available on Saturday and Sunday afternoons 4.30 - 8.30 pm. The sessions are filled in time order and due to their popularity, advance booking is advised.
- Tubing is a high risk activity and therefore safety rules must be adhered to.
- There will be no other activity on the ski slope at the same time as the tubing let.
- There may be some instances where a tube may not be available due to repairs.
- 15 tubes are available, but the maximum number of people per let is 30. Tubes can be shared between 2 people where 1 person uses the tube then passes it to the next person at the bottom of the slope.
- If there are under 16's in the group, two responsible adults must be available to help supervise the let under the direction of the technician on duty.
- The minimum height for tubing is 110cm.
- The sprinkler system on the slope causes a fine mist of water which you may slide through.
- The technician on duty will give a safety talk prior to the let. (This will include instruction on use of tubes and instruction to the adult supervisors).
- Customers must wear gloves, long sleeved clothing, long trousers and strong footwear (trainers are ideal).
- Only one person in a tube at any time.
- No participant will go higher than the red line on the slope, or as specified by the technician on duty.
- No spectators inside the ski area.
- Once a tube has reached the bottom of the slope all participants should move to the side as quickly as possible. ALWAYS check up the slope before getting out of the tube to prevent collisions. DO NOT stand / sit on the flat area at the bottom of the slope.
- Smaller children should not slide at the same time as older children / adults.
- All accidents / dangerous occurrences MUST be reported on the Council's accident form.
- Photography: Some people may use leisure/sporting activities as an opportunity to take photographs or video footage of children. If you wish to take photographs during your tubing session, please ensure you have the parental consent of all those taking part.
- Failure to follow these guidelines or our technician's instructions may result in your tubing let being stopped or cancelled.
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 452350 / 450000