2023 Review of UK Parliament Constituencies
The Boundary Commission for Scotland is conducting an 8 week public consultation on their Initial Proposals for UK Parliament constituencies.
- The number of UK Parliament constituencies in Scotland must reduce from 59 to 57.
- By law, every constituency we propose must contain between 69,724 and 77,062 electors, unless its area is greater than 12,000 square kilometres and a constituency with between 69,724 and 77,062 electors is not reasonably possible.
- The constituencies of Orkney and Shetland and Na h-Eileanan an Iar are protected by legislation and not under review.
Have your say
You can have your say by 8 December 2021 via -
- consultation site www.bcs2023review.com
- in writing to: Boundary Commission for Scotland, Thistle House, 91 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh EH12 5HD
- by email to: email@example.com
Further information is available via Boundary Commission website.
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000