Central Scotland Valuation Joint Board Accounts
Accounts for the period from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020
Notice is hereby given in accordance with the provisions of Section 101 of the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973 and Section 9 of the Local Authority Accounts (Scotland) Regulations 2014 as follows:
- Copies of the unaudited accounts of Central Scotland Valuation Joint Board for the period from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020 will be available for public inspection through the Finance department at Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB between the hours of 9:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday, from Wednesday 1st July 2020 to Tuesday 21st July 2020, both days inclusive.
Section 101 of the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973 normally requires the unaudited accounts to be made available for physical inspection and copying at the council’s office. Under the powers contained within the Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020 the Council has suspended that duty during the coronavirus emergency period.
Instead, copies will be made available on request by electronic means or by post. Any requests for inspection must be made by emailing: email@example.com.
- A copy of the unaudited accounts will also be available via this web page.
- Any interested person may inspect a copy of the abstracts of the accounts to be audited, all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts related thereto, and extracts may be taken of any or all parts of the unaudited accounts free of charge;
- Any interested person may object to the accounts or to any part of those accounts, no later than Wednesday 22nd July 2020 by:
- sending their objection in writing, together with a statement of the grounds thereof, to the auditor, Tom Reid, Audit Scotland, 4th Floor, South Suite, The Athenaeum Building, 8 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow, G2 1BT;
- sending a copy of that objection and statement to the authority and to any officer of the authority who may be concerned, both at Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB;
- The auditor shall, if requested by the person objecting, the authority, or by any officer of the authority who may be concerned, afford to that person or authority or officer, as the case may be, an opportunity of appearing before and being heard by the auditor with respect to that objection; and any such person or officer may so appear and be heard either personally or by a representative.
Related Publications & Documents