Self Employed Hardship Fund Evidence Requirements
Please upload images or digital copies of the following in support of your application:
- Proof of identity, ideally photographic, for example a valid passport or driving licence (mandatory requirement).
- Proof of address (for example a recent council tax bill or utility bill). This must be a different document to the one you used for proof of identity (mandatory requirement).
- 3 forms of evidence of active trading up to March 2020:
- Bank statements (business or personal) covering 3 months to March 2020 showing income and outgoings from self-employment (mandatory requirement)
- And any 2 of the following:
- A supplier or reseller trade account (active)
- Valid business insurance
- HMRC Unique Taxpayer Reference (if registered). If not yet registered, copy of correspondence/other details showing registration is being sought/or provide further details to explain position.
- VAT Registration Number
- Marketing materials for your business, eg business website, active social media – provide web links
- Other evidence of business activity to support your claim (eg correspondence with customers or suppliers)