Guidance For You
Below are some important steps you can take to protect yourselves and others. It’s best to:
- always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
- bin the tissue.
- to kill germs, wash your hands with soap and warm water, or, if hand-washing is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser gel.
You can find more information here:
- Latest information on the coronavirus can be found on NHS inform, including self-isolation advice
- Questions and answers on the coronavirus is available on the World Health Organisation website.
- BSL videos on YouTube
- Easy Read documents
- UK Government have released translated guidance for self-isolation and social distancing into the following languages: Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, French, Gujarati, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Urdu and Welsh.
- Doctors of the World have also provided Corona Virus guidance in a variety of languages, and they will continue to update these.