Weekly walks for expectant mums and parents/carers with young children
Clackmannanshire - Friday 5th April 2019 to Friday 10th May 2019
- Weekly on Fridays
- Walk dates:
- 5/4 Ladybird Café, Alloa
- 12/4 Muircot Farm, Coalsnaughton
- 19/4 Parklands, Alva
- 26/4 Sterling Furniture, Tillicoultry
- 3/5 Dam Good Coffee, Sauchie
- 10/5 Car Park, Devilla Forest
- Keep a check on the Let's Walk Facebook page for future start points.
If you are expecting a baby, a new parent or parent/carer of an active toddler, we would love you to join us.
We are a group of volunteer 'Paths for All' trained walk leaders - one an ex-midwife working with Clackmannanshire Council Sports Development team.
We will lead our walk each week from an accessible point, for around an hour and return for coffee and chat.
Due to allergies, no family pets allowed.
For details of other exercise/activity classes in the area, please refer to our web page.
- Contact information
- For more information contact Kenny Cook on 01259 452334 or e-mail email@example.com
View more information: /learning/weeklyclasses/